gyhp to council house

I live in a pad, but me and the wife travel to my mothers house every weekend as she is ill and so she can see her grandkid, now if i get my name on the council tax bill and start helping out with bills can i claim for gyhp to a council house???

Do all that and don't tell your admin staf it's your mums house, yes.

I would suggest that getting caught would really not make it worth your while though.

Similar threads