Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GYH

Boxy

GCM
I was recently, January, away on a two week course. Today out of boredom I checked on my payslip and found I’d been paid GYH, which I hadn’t applied for but not LSA which I had.

on querying this with the APDO I was told told that because I’d taken my car down to course I was given GYH...Fair enough but i had a hire car so no expenses were incurred.

They then said ok to that we will take that back off you.

Apparently because I could have gone home at the weekend despite not having a car, I couldn’t get LSA as it wasn’t seven consecutive days, again no quarrel with the consecutive days apart from the fact that I didn’t have a car and couldn’t get home.

so just a little confused and trying to find out where I stand with this.

As I’m FTRS there’s no Admin clerk type person I can ask, although there are two in Bde who I plan to approach tomorrow before going back to the APDO

UKTAP

LE
So because you've paid out of your own pocket for something, the clerks are refusing to give you what you are entitled to?

Sounds like they are being cúnts. I'd escalate it i I were you. As long as you've read the JSPs. Some of the allowances rules in the JSPs are rather cúnty in their own right...

Boxy

GCM
So because you've paid out of your own pocket for something, the clerks are refusing to give you what you are entitled to?

Sounds like they are being cúnts. I'd escalate it i I were you.

If you are referring to the hire car that was a company car, well FMT 1000 type company car

UKTAP

LE
If you are referring to the hire car that was a company car, well FMT 1000 type company car
Did you have authority to drive back for the weekend? If so - then you're bang out of luck. If not, then you are entitled to money.

Boxy

GCM
I don’t think my OC would authorise a hire car for the four days hire to come home for the W/E, pick up Friday collected Monday so just need to confirm that

Latest Threads