Can GYHT be claimed form Germany.
I own a house in UK not rented out and I get GYHT, will I still be entitled if we move to Germany.

Help Appreciated

Quote from JSP 752

05.0204. Qualifying Residence. The QRes must be in the same country as the Duty Station (UK is defined as GB Islands).

I will confirm the details tomorrow at work and get back to you. Also to make sure that this is still an allowance that you can still recieve. Do you live in the house currently?
The house is unoccupied, I wasn't plan to rent it out to anyone. We may now be going to Germany instead of moving into the house. May rent it out if this job comes up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trossachs Army Pay, Claims & JPA 7
Bearing_Picket Finance, Property, Law 0
Filbert Fox AGC, RAPTC and SASC 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads