GYH (T) Help ?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by DesktopCommando, Oct 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Putting in a claim for GHY (T) as described in JSP 752 05.0211, but having a nightmare trying to find it in JPA, can anyone help, C/C is away until next week but I would rather get it done soon as.Can someone point me in the right direction, all that seems to be in JPA is GYH (EY), (O), (S)
  2. DC, this is input by your unit HR, make sure you have completed your temporary absence form in the unit and it will all appen by magic!! Unles your are SPS in which case you should know better
  3. Cheers will see C/C when shes back :)