GYH Problem since JPA, anyone help?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by 4342olive, Jun 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I was looking for maybe some help or advice on the following matter:

I was in receipt of GYH (P) since Nov 05 and when JPA came live in Apr 07 it changed its name to GYH (M). I was aware that the GYH allowances had merged and become one and thought nothing of it and everything seemed ok.
    In May 07 I never got paid any GYH and the GYH I received in Apr 07 had been taken back also. I brought this to the attention of the RAO Staff and it appeared that there had been some sort of error, maybe during the transition across to JPA that has stopped my GYH as of 01 Apr 07.
    Since then the RAO/HR Admin Staff have re-started my GYH as of 01 Apr 07 on several occasions but no avail. I have made several phone calls and created service requests to the JPA halp desk but also to no avail.
    The JPA help desk have stated there is a problem with the Allowance Location on the JPA System?? The HR staff have tried several things to try'n solve this matter and to republish the occurance. Each time JPA have said they see no element entries on screen for me. Its becoming quite frustrating now and im at my wits end where to turn next as its been 3 months and this is still ongoing and I dont seem to be getting anywhere with this.

Couls somebeody help? Maybe they have come across the Allowance Location before and could help me to advise my Admin Staff as they seem to be struggling to find the answer also.

2. its now called home to duty HTD allowance not GYH (M)
  3. Im sure u have got it wrong. GYH (M) replaced GYH (P), (D) etc and what u call HTD is in fact HDT which replaced RILOR (HDT private) and RPOD (HDT public).
  4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

5. what does troll warning mean and can anyone answer my question or at least correct me if i am wrong?
  6. Does nobody know what they're talking about on this site or cant say anything constructive? If anybody out there who actually DOES know what they are talking about and DOES know what the correct allowances we can claim lol then I would appreciate some help or advice and not some moron comment.

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Olive, apologies for the input. The site was "invaded" by a bunch of Irish idiots trying to cause trouble, and posting all sorts of stuff.

As a new poster, you unfortunately got seen as a part of the mob!

BTW, I can't hep either ... sorry.
  8. 1. I am not an idiot I'm not Irish . I've done 14 years
    2. I am an Ulsterman and proud of it
    3. What mob are you on about?

I have people in my unit who got GYH before JPA was brought in and they now get HTD.
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A troll invasion occurred earlier. See Here
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Also: I was previously in reciept of GYH(P) and am now recieving GYH(M).

Not HTD.
  11. are you calling me a troll?

pm me
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

check PM's
  13. so that gives blue_sophist the right to attack legit soldiers and have you defend them, have they not got a voice of their own. the information I gave was information they got from the GAO to soldiers in my unit.

BTW, I can't hep either ... sorry.[/quote]

The site was "invaded" by a bunch of Irish idiots trying to cause trouble, and posting all sorts of stuff.
    BTW, I can't hep either ... sorry.[/quote]

and if you cant help why post that?
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

For gods sake, man.

B_S made a mistake, and apologised for it. None of it directed towards you. He apologised, explaining the reason for his actions.

Can't you grasp that?
  15. Make sure the address you are trying to claim GYH(M) has been entered on to the system. Without it, you wont get the allowance!