GYH allowance germany

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Chuzu, Aug 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. If i buy a house in uk and continue to be based in germany am i entitled to gyh allowance and if so anyone got a ballpark figure on what it would be?
  2. No entitlement - GYH does not apply overseas, but there is a very generous overseas travel scheme that gives you one trip home per year!
  3. Has that rule not been changed in the last year?

    If I recall it means putting a case up to PACC at Glasgow, but search on the Defence Intranet, or look in JSP 752 on the intranet and it will give you the definitive answer !! (maybe)
  4. That very generous overseas scheme has recently been cut to be not so generous :(