Gwynne or Gwynneth - Who Remembers This "Chap"?

Discussion in 'REME' started by ExPara, Sep 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was in Cyprus, CREME didn't like me and I didn't like him. Pity that because he was a LtCol and I wasn't! I knew why he didn't like me - something to do with the wings. I just couldn't wotk out why I disliked him with a passion. Anyway, now I know:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://votum.nl/leestafel/detailpages/ALL/78.html

2. Scary!!!!!! Maybe you were the victim of it's PMT and wanting to be "I'm a Lady".

3. Bloody Hell fire - and damnation.

4. He/she is going to be CO of the new 8Bn Reme, with Joe/Joanne Rushton as the RSM!

Makes you wonder what's in the water at Arborfield... it would go a long way to explaining the entire group of Tech tradepersons... we had one at 10AB in 91 who had breasts - something to do with his hormones, he got posted to 20Electonic Wksp aka wierdo central.

5. Er Rifleman69, is that an L42 A1 in your avater?
    I have just been offered one complete in it's case for £3000.........................life's a sh1t!

6. I have worked with this chap...lady... on an IT project. Despite trying to extract some comments on her/his military past I could get nothing. It was an odd experience given that she towered over me as I only stand full height at 5'6 .... she had very larger hands and feet !

7. Did you get pulled?

8. No, you've got it all wrong, no-one liked you :wink:

9. 04-10-2005

• Like Like x 1
  10. My-other-time-machine-sm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fortunately not!!! Her size 12 stilettos were to scary

12. Really?

Attached Files: