Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

GWARs to be extinct, according to science...

Love those scientists who take time out from finding a cure for cancer to look into important stuff..

" If predictions by the Oxford Hair Foundation come to pass, the number of natural redheads everywhere will continue to diminish until there are none left by the year 2100"...

"...The reason, according to the scinetists at the independent institute in England, which studies all sorts of hair problems, is that just 4% of the world's population carries the red-hair gene..which is recessive..."

" the red hair gene will dilute and become rare, but there are other factors that can change hair colour..."

So.. 95 years from now, give or take, and the world will be a better place...for some...

My nephew is a GWAR just born, my heart weap for the poor guy. IT wasnt a shocker that he was a GWAR as his mother and father are GWARS. Does this mean that when he is 95 and one of the sole GWARS on the plant he will be famous or will he be ridiculed for what he is a GWAR.

BRIAN said:
My nephew is a GWAR just born, my heart weap for the poor guy. IT wasnt a shocker that he was a GWAR as his mother and father are GWARS. Does this mean that when he is 95 and one of the sole GWARS on the plant he will be famous or will he be ridiculed for what he is a GWAR.

Ridiculed, I'm afraid.

I was boffing a gwar chick for a while - the oddest thing about it was that she had no clitoris that either of us could find. Oh, and her head was a deep ruddy gwar, but her pubes were light orange :D

Funky,

That only happened once. I thought that my drunken performance (or lack of) had bored her to sleep. little did I know that I'd choked her to death. :D

Shagged a gwar for a while, she was a top shag..... couldn't work out why she stored a bag of grated carrots in her panties though!

Sabre said:
Wasnt this the same kind of time frame they were talking about for there being no natural blondes left as well?

I've heard this one about the blondes too. I also read in one paper a while ago that the Italian Race is dying out in Italy because their birth rate is so low.

Hopefully soon they'll be no GWARs and no blondes and us Grey Haired old feckers will be quite a delicacy