• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

GWARs to be extinct, according to science...

Love those scientists who take time out from finding a cure for cancer to look into important stuff..

" If predictions by the Oxford Hair Foundation come to pass, the number of natural redheads everywhere will continue to diminish until there are none left by the year 2100"...

"...The reason, according to the scinetists at the independent institute in England, which studies all sorts of hair problems, is that just 4% of the world's population carries the red-hair gene..which is recessive..."

" the red hair gene will dilute and become rare, but there are other factors that can change hair colour..."

So.. 95 years from now, give or take, and the world will be a better place...for some...

My nephew is a GWAR just born, my heart weap for the poor guy. IT wasnt a shocker that he was a GWAR as his mother and father are GWARS. Does this mean that when he is 95 and one of the sole GWARS on the plant he will be famous or will he be ridiculed for what he is a GWAR.

BRIAN said:
My nephew is a GWAR just born, my heart weap for the poor guy. IT wasnt a shocker that he was a GWAR as his mother and father are GWARS. Does this mean that when he is 95 and one of the sole GWARS on the plant he will be famous or will he be ridiculed for what he is a GWAR.
Ridiculed, I'm afraid.

I was boffing a gwar chick for a while - the oddest thing about it was that she had no clitoris that either of us could find. Oh, and her head was a deep ruddy gwar, but her pubes were light orange :D

Sabre said:
Wasnt this the same kind of time frame they were talking about for there being no natural blondes left as well?
I've heard this one about the blondes too. I also read in one paper a while ago that the Italian Race is dying out in Italy because their birth rate is so low.

Hopefully soon they'll be no GWARs and no blondes and us Grey Haired old feckers will be quite a delicacy

StabTiffy2B said:
Funky,

That only happened once. I thought that my drunken performance (or lack of) had bored her to sleep. little did I know that I'd choked her to death. :D
Reminds me of a joke:

A man and woman were walking along the street one day when a car loses control, mounts the kerb and smashes in to the lady.

After being rushed to hospital the man is unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises where as the woman is unconcious,

The man is discharged but visits his wife every day in intensive care. Two weeks pass and there is no sign of her recovery.

One day a nurse is giving the lady a bed bath, wiping her vagina when the comatosed woman lets out a moan. The nurse wipes again over the clit and the woman again moans out aloud but does not wake up.

The husband is called in by the consultant who tells him what happens.
"Now I know this is a little unorthodox but i'd like you to go in to the room and try oral sex on your wife, to see if she responds" the doctor tells the hubby.

"I'll try anythin" the man replies and walks swiftly in, shutting the door and curtains behind him, leaving the doctor and nurse outside.

10 minutes pass when all of a sudden the alarm sounds from inside the intensive care room, the woman has stopped breathing.

The doctor rushes in to find the woman slipping away and the husband looking red faced.

"What happpened?" asks the doctor

"I dunno" replies the man" I only had my cokc in her mouth for 5 minutes"

Gwar, Gwar, Gwar is that all you can think about in the world of crisis.

My mother was a gwar, i am part gwar, i have planted seed in gwar, but the only problem is that none of my spawn will ever be GWAR.

WHY???????? :twisted:

Sarge said:
Gwar, Gwar, Gwar is that all you can think about in the world of crisis.

My mother was a gwar, i am part gwar, i have planted seed in gwar, but the only problem is that none of my spawn will ever be GWAR.

WHY???????? :twisted:
Probably because the Postman is Sh@gging your missus :)

hey - we are a rare and protected species and you should try your hardest these last 'few' years to shag as many gwa's as possible. we are special - or at least thats what everyones mum tells me :twisted: :D

Latest Threads