Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

gwars forming trade union

squigeypie

War hero
just heard that serving ginger stinky gwars are forming a union after a number of them have reported being called a " come on you ginger b@stard" on assult courses.

this cant possibly be true are they just jumping on the band wagon?

Aparently they're complaining about being treated like 4th class soldiers, somewhere behind the F&C.

Well they are.

Did I mention that they smell like foxes' piss too.

Back off the pair of ya :threaten:

I'm currently tubbing a gwar and it's fecking great - no eau de vixen or marmite flavoured snacks.... :hump:

In fact, i'm off for a thrap just thinking about it... :tp:

PassingBells said:
Aparently they're complaining about being treated like 4th class soldiers, somewhere behind the F&C.

Well they are.

Did I mention that they smell like foxes' urine too.

Foxes' urine is most arousing, don't knock it....

Social_Handgrenade said:

I'm currently tubbing a gwar and it's fecking great - no eau de vixen or marmite flavoured snacks.... :hump:

You are a dirty, dirty man.
Just sit quietly, the gentlemen with white coats are on their way.

PassingBells said:
Social_Handgrenade said:

You are a dirty, dirty man.
Just sit quietly, the gentlemen with white coats are on their way.

He's desperate...Been a long,dry season!

Why are they called GWAR's is it some sort of Military Abbreviation?

I know I've left myself open for some stick now but wen I joined we were issued with Standard NATO issue 8mm Skin, for the use of.

Pip Pip

Effy20

Efargee20 said:
Why are they called GWAR's is it some sort of Military Abbreviation?
Effy20

I think it's just and abbreviation of "gingwar"...although why "ginger" mutated into gingwar I couldn't tell you....

I love gwars...I started going bald when I was 23...pretty harsh but whenever I saw one of those pale skinned, purple arsed feckers I always used to take comfort and think well, it could be worse!!

Im assuming your a Gingwar too and that was why you were happy to be going bald at 23. There is a self Help Group called GA. You know the drill ....My name is Legal Eagle (insert name) and Im a ginger. It works on a set of traditions and steps. Have a look perhaps you might get well a day at a time lol.

Cheers for info on the GWAR name though.

Pip pip
Effy20

Social_Handgrenade said:

does her collar mattch her cuffs?