gwars forming trade union

just heard that serving ginger stinky gwars are forming a union after a number of them have reported being called a " come on you ginger b@stard" on assult courses.

this cant possibly be true are they just jumping on the band wagon?

Aparently they're complaining about being treated like 4th class soldiers, somewhere behind the F&C.

Well they are.

Did I mention that they smell like foxes' piss too.

Back off the pair of ya :threaten:

I'm currently tubbing a gwar and it's fecking great - no eau de vixen or marmite flavoured snacks.... :hump:

In fact, i'm off for a thrap just thinking about it... :tp:

PassingBells said:
Aparently they're complaining about being treated like 4th class soldiers, somewhere behind the F&C.

Well they are.

Did I mention that they smell like foxes' urine too.
Foxes' urine is most arousing, don't knock it....

Is there a ginger MP prepared to sacrifice his career in order to bring it to the attention of the house?

Social_Handgrenade said:

I'm currently tubbing a gwar and it's fecking great - no eau de vixen or marmite flavoured snacks.... :hump:

You are a dirty, dirty man.
Just sit quietly, the gentlemen with white coats are on their way.

PassingBells said:
Social_Handgrenade said:

You are a dirty, dirty man.
Just sit quietly, the gentlemen with white coats are on their way.
He's desperate...Been a long,dry season!

Why are they called GWAR's is it some sort of Military Abbreviation?

I know I've left myself open for some stick now but wen I joined we were issued with Standard NATO issue 8mm Skin, for the use of.

Pip Pip

Effy20

Efargee20 said:
Why are they called GWAR's is it some sort of Military Abbreviation?
Effy20
I think it's just and abbreviation of "gingwar"...although why "ginger" mutated into gingwar I couldn't tell you....

I love gwars...I started going bald when I was 23...pretty harsh but whenever I saw one of those pale skinned, purple arsed feckers I always used to take comfort and think well, it could be worse!!

Im assuming your a Gingwar too and that was why you were happy to be going bald at 23. There is a self Help Group called GA. You know the drill ....My name is Legal Eagle (insert name) and Im a ginger. It works on a set of traditions and steps. Have a look perhaps you might get well a day at a time lol.

Cheers for info on the GWAR name though.

Pip pip
Effy20

Social_Handgrenade said:

does her collar mattch her cuffs?

Are GWAR's easier to lay? Always wondered. If they dont get lots of sex cause they are gingers you'd think they may take whats on offer. Anyone got any thoughts or even personal experiences?

Pip pip
Effy20

Efargee20 said:
Are GWAR's easier to lay? Always wondered. If they dont get lots of sex cause they are gingers you'd think they may take whats on offer. Anyone got any thoughts or even personal experiences?

Pip pip
Effy20
I'm not sure if they're any easier to lay - but they're harder to do the dirty with unless you've lost your tastebuds.

The only problem i find with the term "gwar" is there is no distinction between a deep red (hot, but still fox piss odour), true ginger (cull and cull now) and a nice straw/strawberry blonde

Crabby, don't be so uncouth.

The proper term for twiglet & fox pish smelling gwa's is African Sunset.

i would rather be called a GWAR than a jurno - ok GWAR's stink of p1ss but to write, talk sh1te and smell of sh1te and stink of p!ss - they are sCum of the earth... but thankfully they have thier own union and yes i am in the army --- shove that in your fecking paper - you fecking tubes, by the way one of my bezzers is ginger i consoul her quite regularly by telling her she smells of P1ss regulary but she takes it in great humour. Shove that in your sh1tty sun/times/express.. I would rather shove hot needles up my browneye than lie about people like jurnos do.... bunch of c0cks

rant over!