"Guys looking up my skirt"...dirty little minx!

Well,
When I was googleing that photo I posted in the drunk bird thread,I came across this little gem....

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/guys-looking-up-my-skirt-t90273.html

Guys looking up my skirt

Postby JennyGoodyear on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:38 pm
I must admit to liking it when guys look up my skirt. When I'm in a sexy mood I will wear a really short skirt, not always tight fitting. I get turned on when walking up stairs and know that guys will look up, and think it's great if they take a pic or two. This makes me feel like a model.

& a reply..

tiffanyboots on Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:15 am
Hiya Jenny, yep I know the feeling well, I love it too. I thought I was the only one. I don't know about you but when I'm wearing a very short skirt, I tend to walk really slowly upstairs, also because I'm probably wearing stiletto boots, and I love it if I hear a moby phone click.

When I'm walking past guys in the street and if their eyes are wide open when I pass them, I always have a look back to see if they are still checking me out. It's such a buzz when I catch them having a cheeky look.

Tiffany
x
Dirty,dirty slagggssss! :p
Wonder if there's any ARRSE Maidens there.... :?

vvaannmmaann said:
Linky not worky?
:D worked before - maybe too many hits once posted on arrse?
Actually vm, there were excellent pictures and close-ups and filthy stories and even tel numbers... it's a treasure trove.... well, was... :(

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Blasted net nazis!

Ist link's working now :wink:

It's back up.........

S

shurikenMarch

When I'm walking past guys in the street and if their eyes are wide open when I pass them, I always have a look back to see if they are still checking me out. It's such a buzz when I catch them having a cheeky look.
Tut, tut. Subtlety is everything.
The intriguing ones among us catch the gazer's reflection on a nearby surface and proceed to strut until they have snapped out of the trance. Thus not looking cheap nor giving the impression they have a chance. :thumleft:

Tiffany
x
Figures... :roll:

This really makes our censorship seem strange, will just be on it for research purposes naturally

I can visualise hundreds of ARRSErs hanging around the bottom of stairs and escalators everywhere from now on. Sorry, hundreds more...

Walking the dog again dear? that's fifteen times already today and why d'you need the camera?