Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by dogmeat, Jan 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know how he feels - My ex girlfriend cheated on me, I didn't know if I should blow her brains out, or start a charity to help other guys in my position.
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Your mum.
  3. What the fuck were you doing on a Peugeot 106 site?

Have you got one, with a big exhaust to impress the ladies? :biggrin:
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Poor cunt drives a peugeot 106, leave him the fuck alone.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Struggling to work out who is the bigger tosser, you or him.

Obviously that's not true, you are without doubt a much bigger chopper than him and he drives a 106 FFS.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rookie mistake, me old china.

You should have invented some sort of Charity Rip-off story to go with it. They love that in here.
  7. Reads like your typical boy racer hard man lingo that you find in a supermarket car park on a weekend night. He sounds like a dick but so fucking what?

I like a good walt outing just like the next man, but I can't be the only one thinking there's a lot of "outings" purely for the sake of it.
  8. He s a Walt, he said "Camo".
  9. Some chopper posted a link to it on a bike site, you dribbling fucking flange. If I could be arrsed with a car, it wouldn't be fucking French and even if it was, it wouldn't be a fucking Peugeot.

Last time I impressed a lady was by staying awake till I'd finished.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Honda fucking 50 site I'll be bound.

11. Oi! There is nothing wrong with a Peugot! I have a black 206 and its a fast fucker lol.
  12. Only five left from two regiments? Did I miss the news? On the plus side, these guys were "literally" his brothers, so his ma's a real giver. Just need her address... On the bike side, Honda 50s are fucking great machines - that's how I got to work and back when I got my first job and had fuck all money.

Pretty much like now, really.

Except without the "work" part...

Anyone got a Honda 50 for sale?
  13. Quote: Hey guys right so my plan was to go from perth in scotland to plymouth stopping off at every big town/ city on the way aswell as dropping by all the forces bases on the route (route still not 100%) but on this route london is a problem due to the congestion charge so gonna find a way around this.

any how i contacted help for heros and the army benevolent fund, and the royal british legion, all three think its a fantastic idea and fully back me they have asked me to contact them again when i have a full plan, also someone thinks like me as they said jeremy clarksons name above... well just got off the phone with his agent which took ages literally from9 till now to be taken serious but his agent is passing the details on to him but thinks he would love to be involved. now this event could be stupidly massive i got so much support from car clubs and friends and family so after speaking to a few local councils and police officers of a few of the towns and cities on the route they like the idea but want me to limit it to 300 cars for the first year as i said ll being well it will be a yearly event now they dont have a problem with it but over 300 cars is a big number and could cause a lot of disruption and we want to keep people happy but still make a big enough disruption that people take notice of it and why were there. need to set up a text donation thing aswell. but thats it so far

thank you so much for all the support and people who have offered help i will be contacting

one last thing although this has come about because of my recent losses i have always wanted to do something big for the charites and forces but please dont get this wrong i'm really upset about losing my mates and cousin but this is not about me

It's for every solider thats lost a friend every friend thats lost a solider, every family thats lost a son or daughter its about raising so much more awareness and getting the support our soliders and ex solider need but not only that its about time the british public knew what really goes on for instance the day amy winehouse died 14 british soliders died and not one of them were

mentioned in the news as many more of these cases have been its time to change it andraise the bar for the charites anyway

many thanks
    Rich : Unquote

My heart pumps...............purple piss.

Thx Rich:thumright:
  14. Mmmmmm, I wonder if he has made contact with them or is this all to pay for his new alloys, bodykit and respray?