Guy i spotted in town

Had to go into town for a bit this afternoon and spotted a guy in his 40s i would say with lightweight trousers ,puttees,boots and old pattern combat jacket with full 58 webbing with the old tin lid walking about the shops ! Does anyone else have somebody like that in there town ?

CC_TA said:
Saw a bloke with an umbrella a couple of years ago.
Hmmmmm.......saw a bloke eatin a Banana wearing a rain mac yesterday.

He was havin a right time chewin the mac mind......

iowman said:
Had to go into town for a bit this afternoon and spotted a guy in his 40s i would say with lightweight trousers ,puttees,boots and old pattern combat jacket with full 58 webbing with the old tin lid walking about the shops ! Does anyone else have somebody like that in there town ?
liar

iowman said:
So did I and in Pompey one doesn't have too far to look.
Aah well, down the Clinic on Monday again

Used to have a bloke who did drill and gave himself words of command

iowman said:
yeh,do i offend you?no! well leave me be then you fcuking tool! :x

I'm torn between being outraged and spilling my coffee all over my keyboard.

I'll have a think about it and get back to you.

iowman said:
Look, I only do it to get to the front of the queue's.

I find the crowds part like the red sea when I start screaming 'STAND TOO' as well.

I saw a bloke once, didn't like it.

I've stayed indoors since.

Much better that way. Much better.

Must admit that there is a fella jogs down the A580 (East Lancs Road) every day shouting most of the marching songs from Full Metal Jacket... Why i don't know but every town has one

Where about on the east lancs was this guy? I will keep a lookout for him when i go running next.

can be seen between the Irlams o'th height area and worsley. Have seen him various locations around about sometime including the A6

Wher 'bouts you cos i will keep a look out for you and shout harrasment @ you if you want.

strewth said:
Swoons at the sight of a real rifle with a real bayonet :D
Well I guess you'll be having a wannk on this then :)

Well it wasn't me. I usually wear me beret, or sometimes, just for a giggle, me respirator, mumbling, "Gas, Gas, Gas" while beating two mess tins together in a reckless, devil may care fashion!!!

I only ever wear me skid lid when I go to the January sales, unless that blokes knob was hanging out, in which case it might have been me because I occasionally like to show off me helmet and its "Mini Me" at the same time.

Both are old, beaten up and sadly.... green! :oops:

Well it wasn't me. I usually wear me beret, or sometimes, just for a giggle, me respirator, mumbling, "Gas, Gas, Gas" while beating two mess tins together in a reckless, devil may care fashion!!!

I only ever wear me skid lid when I go to the January sales, unless that blokes knob was hanging out, in which case it might have been me because I occasionally like to show off me helmet and its "Mini Me" at the same time.

Both are old, beaten up and sadly.... green! :oops: