Guy Grabs Gun Off Chav

I am surprised he wasnt charged with assault on the yob.

3 years? And here's me thinking there was a minimum 5 year sentence for gun crimes.

But well done that man. Especially when he walks calmly towards the gun wielding chav.

Good technique, IBA training or just bloody lucky

Well done that man

ta_wannabe_sig said:
Good technique, IBA training or just bloody lucky

Well done that man
Dutch courage in action... bless 'im

Yep, it is surprising that the hero of the piece didn't end up with 20 years and the yob walking with another slap on his wrist (to go with the other 20 odd).

Bad drills go to the guy though, for not using the chav's own gun to cull the chav.

The cctv footage is fake. Labour banned all handguns, therefore there is NO gun crime and that event never happened.

theinventor said:
eodmatt said:
I am surprised he wasn't charged with assault on the yob.
Or nicked for being in (temporary) possession of an illegal handgun
Damnit you beat me to it. :(

I agree with Range Stew, there are no handguns. Or as they say over here "es kann nicht sein, was nicht sein darf" (that which may not be, cannot be). :D

So a bloke who finds a gun and hands it in at a police station (albeit in a daft way) is looking at a minimum 5 years, yet some chav actually fires a gun several times in a public place, then waves it in a blokes face get 3 years.

What little respect I had for the authorities has just evaporated.

Jerm said:
So a bloke who finds a gun and hands it in at a police station (albeit in a daft way) is looking at a minimum 5 years, yet some chav actually fires a gun several times in a public place, then waves it in a blokes face get 3 years.

What little respect I had for the authorities has just evaporated.
cant belive you had any respect for them!!

cant belive the fat boldie didnt get 20 years
whilst the poor little chav got 3 years how harsh was that!!
give him 3 months on a tag at most and a flat with state benifit

chocolate_frog said:
Yep, it is surprising that the hero of the piece didn't end up with 20 years and the yob walking with another slap on his wrist (to go with the other 20 odd).

Bad drills go to the guy though, for not using the chav's own gun to cull the chav.
Exactly what I thought. Then I remembered that Plod, CPS etc, while perfectly happy to allow scum to go unpunished, suffer a complete Sense of Humour Failure when someone "takes the Law into their own hands". :roll:

If the bloke had followed what was no doubt his natural instinct and turned the Chav's head into a canoe, he'd be looking at a life sentance. Or at least what passes for it in our legal system.

Still, bloody good disarm. Baron Shortt eat your heart out! :D

I believe in this instance the guy who confronted the gunchav would have got away with stoving his fcuking head in.

He'd fired the weapon.

He was advancing towards towards people pointing the weapon.

It was disappointing to see that once he had grabbed the gun the onlookers gave little support.

Excellent drills but an opportunity wasted.

Shame he couldn't have had an ND really...

Pity a Police AFU hadn't turned up and slotted the Chav, done society a big favour in the process.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
If Hollywood is accurate, then the big slap heed could have taken a few before throwing the chav across the street. We saw the pre CGI version.

Dec 8/09 Manchester Evening News

(onfirming the thoughts of previous offening)

"Drewitt, who has a long history of previous convictions and affiliations with south Manchester gang the Longsight Crew, was locked up for a minimum of three years.

He will only be released if the parole board believes he no longer poses a risk to the public.

Judge Anthony Hammond told Drewitt at Manchester Crown Court: “You are a dangerous offender”.

Drewitt, of Britnall Avenue, Longsight, who uses the nickname Baby James, had only been released from a prison sentence for attacking his ex-girlfriend a month earlier, the court was told"

(also added that this lad was whilst waiting for police, stabbed by anoher crim (I won't wait for the sympathy posters!), the gun was fought over by some there and not been seen since).

Our big man there seems, from the picture they showed, to have landed him well on the nose.

tom_dkg said:
Dec 8/09 Manchester Evening News

(onfirming the thoughts of previous offening)

"Drewitt, who has a long history of previous convictions and affiliations with south Manchester gang the Longsight Crew, was locked up for a minimum of three years.

He will only be released if the parole board believes he no longer poses a risk to the public.

Judge Anthony Hammond told Drewitt at Manchester Crown Court: “You are a dangerous offender”.

Drewitt, of Britnall Avenue, Longsight, who uses the nickname Baby James, had only been released from a prison sentence for attacking his ex-girlfriend a month earlier, the court was told"

(also added that this lad was whilst waiting for police, stabbed by anoher crim (I won't wait for the sympathy posters!), the gun was fought over by some there and not been seen since).

Our big man there seems, from the picture they showed, to have landed him well on the nose.
I feel safer already... :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wHoSaIdThAt? Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
E Sports, Adventure Training and Events 2
dogmonkey Infantry 23