Guy Gibson's Dog Renamed in Dambusters Remake

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
oh come on thats just too much, whats wrong with calling the dog Nigger, Digger is offensive to australians.

Okay compromise how about Black Bastard? dog is black and unlikely to know its father sorted.

Didn't Biggles have a black dog that would also have been called Digger in a modern remake?

Nig Nog, the big black dog?

Revisionist history by the PC Brigade. His dog was called Nigger and no amount of leftist apologism will change that!

Lets just see if it is suddenly an American raid with B17s instead or the American audience may not get the film.......

Why not just call it Fido!! That'll stop any gnashing of dentures.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I cant wait for the bridge on the river kwai remake set in Korea

Lets just see if it is suddenly an American raid with B17s instead or the American audience may not get the film.......
HoHum, frankly could care less about the Mission since the dams were repaired and electrical power restored within 2 weeks. You were pretty good at Killing friendly POW's (749 French, Dutch, Ukrainian, Belgians )though.

HoHum, frankly could care less about the Mission since the dams were repaired and electrical power restored within 2 weeks. You were pretty good at Killing friendly POW's (749 French, Dutch, Ukrainian, Belgians )though.
All for the greater good my old fruit, a bit like precision bombing of most of Europe I suppose...

I just wish they had practiced on Glasgow instead of some loch out in the oulu

We could all just not bother with it and watch the original... I wonder who they intend to play the lead.. Some one English maybe..

Call him "Spic" instead. Fewer of them here, y'see.

Just call it 'Alan'.

They'll just give him a chiwawa and call it munchkin...

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
how about osama to show the muslims we are sorry

how about osama to show the muslims we are sorry
Not sure that would help. Didn't Nigger get run over by a car before Guy Gibson took off on the mission? :?

Resized Dog with parachute.jpg