Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by ccfc1984, Mar 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just received a phone call saying that there had been a mention of knee pain in the last 12 months on my RG8 and docs are in the post. Does anyone know what happens next? Is this a matter of come back in six months or is this something a bit more serious?
  2. How bad is the pain?
  3. Doesnt exist. I think they must be refering to a note my doctor may have made. I had a riding accident where I sprained my knee and my shoulder. I went to casualty because I thought Id damaged my shoulder badly. I have no pain in the knee at all and Im running 10+ miles twice weekly now.
  4. hmm can you not tell your gp it's a mistake and he should remove it from the records?
  5. Have organised a telephone consultation to begin brow beating of useless GP. Does anyone have any info on medical deferement? Having a scout about online but so far no luck.
  6. The medical thing is getting beyond a joke, I've nearly been binned twice recently for absolutely nothing things.

Medical officers seem to be playing incredibly (stupidly) safe these days.
  7. read something on here when searching the threads that they're so cautious of knees because of the obvious hammering they would get during training. I can see their concern as we live in HSE Britain. Doesn't make it any less annoying.
  8. I didnt think TA training was that intense?
  9. o_O was that a wah?
  10. you could try getting the doc at your unit to take a look but i'm no expert yeah things are getting a little silly now.