Gusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Gusty Spence has just pegged it. He went very quiet after renouncing violence. Does the team think he was an Actor, a Player, or just a common foot-pad on the NI stage?

Criminal Player, would be how I'd describe him.
About right I think too. And he is reported to have arranged for lusty carol singing to take place outside the prison workshop where he had a suspected informers head crushed in a bench vice. Allegedly.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

A Chancer, nothing more nothing less.

A common murderer before the troubles kicked off....and got a good living off it for 40 years.

won't be missed.

hopefully Paisley and Adams won't be far behind him.

I've always been led to believe he only hit the lamppost when the crime was committed, for what he was convicted off. Like it or lump it, he was an influence in leadng the UVF to the peace table.... If only Republicans had stopped there campaign, 20 years earlier, there would have been no support for the UVF.

I've always been led to believe he only hit the lamppost when the crime was committed, for what he was convicted off. Like it or lump it, he was an influence in leadng the UVF to the peace table.... If only Republicans had stopped there campaign, 20 years earlier, there would have been no support for the UVF.
By the same token, it's a shame it never went total in NI and the British Army never got the chance to kill the lot of you, UVF, IRA and all toxic variations.

British and Proud my arrse. Stick your avatar - you'd get short shrift on here if you chose a PIRA badge, why think you can get away with a UVF one?

"Criminal Player" - MY ARSE!

Why is it that as time goes by people seem to be able to overlook obvious facts about these so called "peace embracing" Ex-terrorists. Lets remember that they are (or were) murdering cnuts, so tbh, they are all better off dead IMHO. It is just a pity that it's taking some of them so long to expire.

VM, I could not have put it better meself sir.

Take your avatar with you!

]"Criminal Player" - MY ARSE!
[/B]
Why is it that as time goes by people seem to be able to overlook obvious facts about these so called "peace embracing" Ex-terrorists. Lets remember that they are (or were) murdering cnuts, so tbh, they are all better off dead IMHO. It is just a pity that it's taking some of them so long to expire.

VM, I could not have put it better meself sir.

I take it that my bold is in response to my description.
How was he not a criminal, he committed a murder and was jailed.
The use of the word terrorist gives a form of creditability to them, something successive governments have avoided using the term terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads