Gusty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by eodmatt, Sep 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see Gusty Spence has just pegged it. He went very quiet after renouncing violence. Does the team think he was an Actor, a Player, or just a common foot-pad on the NI stage?

2. Ex MP Sgt....convicted murderer.....pond life in both cases mlud...............

3. HHH

HHH LE

4. HHH

HHH LE

Criminal Player, would be how I'd describe him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. About right I think too. And he is reported to have arranged for lusty carol singing to take place outside the prison workshop where he had a suspected informers head crushed in a bench vice. Allegedly.

6. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Scumbag, now a dead scumbag. The quicker him and his ilk become small pages on Wikipedia and nothing more, the better.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I agree 100%

9. A Chancer, nothing more nothing less.

10. The world is a better place without him.

11. A common murderer before the troubles kicked off....and got a good living off it for 40 years.

won't be missed.

hopefully Paisley and Adams won't be far behind him.

12. I've always been led to believe he only hit the lamppost when the crime was committed, for what he was convicted off. Like it or lump it, he was an influence in leadng the UVF to the peace table.... If only Republicans had stopped there campaign, 20 years earlier, there would have been no support for the UVF.

13. Sniff......it's a bit gusty in here.

Sorry, but someone had to do it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yet another criminal who was part of the problem until it suited him not to be.