Gurus Wish

Am I a troll?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#7
Use both your log in names to vote 'no' did you, no1cares?

Seems like a landslide at the moment and the poll isnt even an hour old.
 
#8
Oh, and you are still a nobber with f uck all to say.
 
#9
The Lord Flasheart said:
Use both your log in names to vote 'no' did you, no1cares?

Seems like a landslide at the moment and the poll isnt even an hour old.
i don't think you can vote for your own poll? i've got that many usernames i can't remember all the passwords.
 
#10
The Lord Flasheart said:
Use both your log in names to vote 'no' did you, no1cares?

Seems like a landslide at the moment and the poll isnt even an hour old.
before anyone had posted a reply on this there were 2 votes for 'Yes', I thought he had voted against himself, twice
 
#12
no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
Oh, and you are still a nobber with f uck all to say.

Atleast i'll be getting laid tonight....oh wait one, you're a squaddie chick, you'll be getting more d1ck than Jenna J could handle.
jealous?
 
#13
no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
Oh, and you are still a nobber with f uck all to say.

Atleast i'll be getting laid tonight....oh wait one, you're a squaddie chick, you'll be getting more d1ck than Jenna J could handle.
Shame you are still a cunt though.
 
#14
Dale the snail said:
no1cares said:
Dale the snail said:
Oh, and you are still a nobber with f uck all to say.

Atleast i'll be getting laid tonight....oh wait one, you're a squaddie chick, you'll be getting more d1ck than Jenna J could handle.
Shame you are still a cunt though.
Atleast your honest about the fact your a bike. I don't mind being a cnut, i'm happiest that way. Just wish i could help some of you on here with the internet addiction.
 
#16
no1cares said:
I can see the poll leaning one way.....oh well, maybe it's a good thing.


Would hate to be in the Arrse click.
Is it not "clique"? Cnut

Editted to add that the definition of a clique is defined as "a small group of people who spend their time together and do not welcome other people into that group:" - therefore the small group "clique" here is your four logins as you vainly try to cling to the belief you're welcome here.
 
#17
Well I am gobsmacked that you can remember 4 logins.

Wazzer. It seems that the results are pretty conclusive, you sperm gargling fcukwit.
 
#18
I told you before, i have not once voted in this poll. Can the voters who submitted 'no' please stand up? Hopefully this will clear my name with the arrse bandits who are at the top of the arrse clique.
 
#19
It will be doomandgloom / mongojerry / o2thief, strings and pentwyn..
 

Top