Gurkhas in afghan

I'm trying to find a picture of some Gurkha's in afghan wearing MTP. its on ARRSE some where but i cant be arrsed to look.

Me neither.

Its alright Ive found them. Carry on.

R

randomgary

brilliant!! abused by a man who calls himself spaz!

internet is brilliant!!! it gives retards something to live for!! well done

randomgary said:

Did that lonely widower of a comeback come straight out of the "TA Book of Banter"?

R

randomgary

spaz said:
randomgary said:

Did that lonely widower of a comeback come straight out of the "TA Book of Banter"?
theres a TA book of banter? :D

do i order from you?

I've got a fot somewhere of the Gurkha who got shot in the groin by his best mate and blew his back side off in the unloading bay at ISAF HQ early 2002 if that helps?

It was a difficult photo to take because he was wriggling about quite a bit but it's all about getting the the right lighting, the right angle of view, the correct shutter speed and getting all the exposure settings spot on!

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk

POGscribbler said:
I've got a fot somewhere of the Gurkha who got shot in the groin by his best mate and blew his back side off in the unloading bay at ISAF HQ early 2002 if that helps?

It was a difficult photo to take because he was wriggling about quite a bit but it's all about getting the the right lighting, the right angle of view, the correct shutter speed and getting all the exposure settings spot on!

PoGs

www.pocketcomms.co.uk
What did you use? 1/125 and f8? 125 would let you capture the wriggling.