Gurkhas defending .... Ikea!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by rabid_hamster, Apr 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good on 'em. There wont be any more stabbings over the last donkeydick lamp shade at any rate.

2. Nice to see them using their talents for the good and benefit of the community.

3. May be a few tears shed though when they ceremonially behead little Katie's cuddly toy goat in the car park.

4. Is that classed as reasonable force? I suppose in Nottingham it would be.

5. question is... how many chavs inflamed by cheap booze and soft furnishings = 1 gurkha + Khukri?

6. many are here bacause fo a change of immigration laws , good , if anybody deserves it is them , they will be contributing to the country not sucking benefits etc like bogus asylum seekers.

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

So how do you assemble an Ikea wardrobe with a khukri?

8. You use the instructions. Sorry there were supposed to be instructions.

9. I am so pleased for the gentlemen , I hope they will enjoy living in the u.k. on a permant basis
    A job well done , I hope the chav's will treat the gentlemen with the respect they deserve in this country .

10. I just wonder what they will be getting paid?£1.50 an hour more like.To take advantage of these special people stinks.

11. Thought they would be more at home in Curry's ?

12. better check that before posting, i would imagine they are paid the standard minimum wage, these men are not stupid, they know the cost of living in the UK having been based here nefore.

13. Are you Pentwyn?

If you're not, I apologise for asking.

14. So Jonny G is working security after service with the British Army, no big news.

What is news, however, is that there is something quite familiar about the posts of 'doctrine'

Where you posting from 'doctrine' - Newport ?

Just when we thought we'd seen the last of 'pentwyn' ...