Gurkha Chef wanted!

Does anyomne have details of any Gurkha (serving or retired) Chef / Cook * (delete as appropriate to sensibilities) who would available to prepare food for a private function, Next Year! If anyone does please PM me with details.

Thx in advance for all sensible replies.

RRFHASBEEN said:
What part of the country?
Good point well presented, Surrey / Hants Border, a.k.a. Aldershot!! i have alsked around but short of wewandering into the BGWS Centre on a weekend have had no joy!

Happy to provide Transport and Accn as required!

Why not try the garrison at Folkestone? If no-one there can do it then they probably know someone in Aldershot (can it really be that hard to find a Gurkha cook in the 'Shot?!) or Farnborough area who could do it.

Edit: No Gurkhas based at the 'Shot now, IOW. One Bn in Folkestone and One in Brunei.

ask sainstone - sure he could prepare a curry (don't know about a Gurkha one though)

The_Goon said:
Why not try the garrison at Folkestone? If no-one there can do it then they probably know someone in Aldershot (can it really be that hard to find a Gurkha cook in the 'Shot?!) or Farnborough area who could do it.

Edit: No Gurkhas based at the 'Shot now, IOW. One Bn in Folkestone and One in Brunei.
Everyother security guard in N Hampshire is Ex Gurkha. If you can't find one call the Security Manager at the AA, Fanum House, Basingstoke. He is married to a Nepalise girl and half of his staff are from likewise.

The_Goon said:

There is a Regt full of them down Queens Av!

Thank you chaps but I need to speak to the Sec of the BGWS anyway, ws just asking in case I could avoid looking like a numpty in front of him; in front of you lot it doesn't matter, Christ one more numpty in here gets lost in the noise;-)

Thanks all

Fcuck it! £20 and I'll roll up with some vindaloo paste

There are a number of Gurkha chefs with the Gurkha Demo Coy (Sittang Coy) at RMAS.

Lovely little Gurkha curry place near Wareham, if you still need a chef, let me know and I'll dig out the details (he's ex QGSignals and ran the curry place in Blandford IIRC).