Guntrader’s been hacked

Anyone with an account, they have your details, name, address, email address, phone number etc
no password apparently.

FEO has sent an email by my club sec to all members who’ve used it advising ‘vigilance ’

Anyone with an account, they have your details, name, address, email address, phone number etc
no password apparently.

FEO has sent an email by my club sec to all members who’ve used it advising ‘vigilance ’
You need to lower your lawn mower btw, your grass is a bit tall…

Awol

LE
no password apparently.

It’s an old joke, but still worth repeating (SWIDT).

What idiot would be stupid enough to pïss off a bunch of gun nuts owners?

Awol

LE
I will take the disarmed for 500 Alex.
I’m sure that in the tumbleweed strewn wildernesses that comprise both the dark recesses of your JD ravaged soul, and the backwaters of Hicksville USA, all that actually means something, but I’m pretty sure Bill Shakespeare won’t recognise any of it.

;-)

I’m sure that in the tumbleweed strewn wildernesses that comprise both the dark recesses of your JD ravaged soul, and the backwaters of Hicksville USA, all that actually means something, but I’m pretty sure Bill Shakespeare won’t recognise any of it.

;-)
Jack Daniels was so 7th grade!