Guns used By Tommy Saxendale (Steve Coogan TV Comedy)

Can anyone tell me what kind of guns Tommy Saxendale (Steve Coogan) is using
I think the Pistol is a Webley Tempest but I've no idea about the Rifle. Looking for the Make and model, I know it's a break barrel basic air rifle, just want to know which one.
Pistol (2).jpg
Pistol (3).jpg
Rifle (1).jpg
Rifle (4).jpg

Last edited:
It's a tank!

Or maybe a machine gun!

Or possibly a cheap chinese break barrel .22 springer.

Ah i see you have now increased your knowledge about 'the Rifle'.

If you must have specifics it's a Spratley and Spouge MK7. Spratley of course famous for being the first chap to fist his way along the entire congo and Spouge, an inveterate nudist, the first man to address both Houses of the rebellious colonies tackle out.

Go away you journo prick.

Can anyone tell me what kind of guns Tommy Saxendale (Steve Coogan) is using
I think the Pistol is a Webley Tempest but I've no idea about the Rifle. Looking for the Make and model, I know it's a break barrel basic air rifle, just want to know which one.
View attachment 392920 View attachment 392921 View attachment 392922 View attachment 392923

Call me a spotter if you must, but I think you'll find that the pistol is actually a Glock, and the rifle is an AK47 (you can tell by the wood 'furniture').

Last edited:
Surely this should be in current affairs? After all North Korea has just carried out its first nuclear test, Julian Assange has just launched Wikileaks and Top of the Pops final episode has just aired on BBC 2.

Who knows what the future will hold?

Surely this should be in current affairs? After all North Korea has just carried out its first nuclear test, Julian Assange has just launched Wikileaks and Top of the Pops final episode has just aired on BBC 2.

Who knows what the future will hold?
I'm optimistic about the future. Flying cars, TVs so small you can wear them on your wrist and a stronger relationship with our European Neighbours.

Latest Threads