Guns Make People Less Safe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 23
  1. Bloody hell, does he really have that many Secret Service agents swarming around him all the time?

2. Popular guy.

3. That's his Fan Club.

4. Yup, that is what is known colloquially as a "Meat screen".

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's why you have the 2nd Amendment surely? Just in case guys like that decide that you can't have weapons and only they can.....
    If I was a US citizen I would be signing up with the NRA. Chuck is a member isn't he? And if they're good enough for him, I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I make that 9 people who could hit him in the crossfire.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

if other people didn't have guns then he wouldn't need so many to protect him from his own people.

IIRC us presidents tend to be assassinated by us citizens. which is probably why tony blair made sure the citizenship were as disarmed as possible

• Like Like x 4
  8. My dear fellow---you have it in one sir! Well done.

• Like Like x 1
  9. We can only dream...

• Like Like x 1
  10. You're kidding right? They couldn't hit that fucking limo.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I await your solution on how to remove ALL of the estimated 40 million privately held guns from the US. If you fail in leaving only one, then such protection will still be needed. That is the whole point of how vacuuous our politicians are when they make noises about gun 'control."

12. I surely hope not. JFK was by most objective measures a mediocre president but his getting himself shot in Dallas made him into an icon. We do not need another.

• Like Like x 5
  13. No need, the rate you lot are wiping your kids out there'll only be Mexicans left within 15 years.

• Like Like x 1
  14. And what stature is your Vice President if he had to step into the shoes?