• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Guns at Batasi

Guns at Batasi
For those of us fortunate enough not to have any work today, Guns at Batasi is on Channel More4 now, started 15 minutes ago but restarts on More4+1 (sky 139) at 11.45
Excellent B&W film, well worth watching if you are into good old fashioned movies.

Mr_Deputy said:
v good film tried to buy on DVD a few weeks ago. I'll see if I can Sky+ it later.
I seem to remember it was mentioned on Arrse as a must watch a while back, hence pointing it out.
Saw it years ago and as I have nothing pressing to do today I shall sit myself down and watch it :D

jagman said:
Guns at Batasi
For those of us fortunate enough not to have any work today, Guns at Batasi is on Channel More4 now, started 15 minutes ago but restarts on More4+1 (sky 139) at 11.45
Excellent B&W film, well worth watching if you are into good old fashioned movies.

The film was shot entirely in the UK at Pinewood and other locations in WINTER, including Salisbury Plain shot by the excellent Dougie Slocombe.

Filmed at the same time as Goldfinger.

Graham Stark told a story in his autobiography that Shirley Eaton saw him in his white uniform, gave him a hug and got gold paint all over him.

Mr_Deputy said:
jagman said:
Mr_Deputy said:
v good film tried to buy on DVD a few weeks ago. I'll see if I can Sky+ it later.
I seem to remember it was mentioned on Arrse as a must watch a while back, hence pointing it out.
Saw it years ago and as I have nothing pressing to do today I shall sit myself down and watch it :D
today is the busiest i have been in a week or so :x
am planning an assualt on Germany (plus Holland and France in same week) as its one of my new territories officially now. maps alloverderplatz.
More Liebensraum eh?
Is it wise to discus your plans for world domination on here? They'll probably be waiting for you now.

Latest Threads