Gunny is my Hunny!!!!

#1
Yeah - come on!!!!

You stole me fox. The Gunny is mine. :roll:
 
#3
I do my best....
 
#4
Dale the snail said:
Yeah - come on!!!!

You stole me fox. The Gunny is mine. :roll:
Oh Dear God here we go again...
Hmmmmmmmmmm,
Reasons we love The Gunny,
Gunny likes frogs,
He has a coooooool mug,
Nice lucky bum,
Hmmmmmmmmm,
Really knows how to use bad language,
Types very well whilst drunk,
Tells dirty stories...

That’s all I have to say on that.

This Is the BBC…….
 
#5
Ha ha!! My Gunny Hunny then xxx you Fucking Dancer xxxxxxx
 
#8
Letterwritingman said:
What I meant was Jackhammer :D :D
LWM - if you want some - you know where to find it. :lol:

If not, ask the others - they have all been there..... :wink:
 
#9
Dale the snail said:
Letterwritingman said:
What I meant was Jackhammer :D :D
LWM - if you want some - you know where to find it. :lol:

If not, ask the others - they have all been there..... :wink:

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

well that Snail has really come out of her shell of late,
man on the hit list all being dragged to the top ten.....

Dale what is this?

'If not, ask the others - they have all been there.....'

Dale-whaily have you been cheating on the BBC?
Tell all, but do not break my heart and throw me over for some man!
 
#10
Dale is on the hall floor with her dog telling him Gunny is gay...... 8O

Dale says.......

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah,
she's a drunken dullard that smells of piss and twiglets...

BBC can confirm! 8O

But loves her anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't alcohol wonderful?

and why does Dale have a hole in the VERY back of her kylies?????

answers on a postcard please........ :oops:
 
#15
Slug is not well. BBC broke me.....
 
#18
Im on duty now, wearing my make up and barrack dress skirt and, " I FEEL FANTASTIC"

Should have shaved my legs first though as the hairs are sticking through the stockings I have on :roll:
 
#19
blessed baby cakes said:
Oh Dear God here we go again...
Hmmmmmmmmmm,
Reasons we love The Gunny,
Gunny likes frogs,
He has a coooooool mug,
Nice lucky bum,
Hmmmmmmmmm,
Really knows how to use bad language,
Types very well whilst drunk,
Tells dirty stories...

That’s all I have to say on that.

This Is the BBC…….
Not ever having met me, you'd be shocked. I'm nothing like what I am on the tinternet. I live in my own world. A confirmed, born again bachelor. I couldn't live with a woman again, and the thought of having children constantly around me scares the s.h.i.t out of me. I'm set in my ways. So best you stick with Filbert, who is more grown up then me.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top