Gunners on tour.  what again??

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by GunnersQuadrant, Feb 23, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

On tour again?  Pan Balkans, UNFICYP, NI or wherever.  If you have a comment, genuine greavance or just want to let off steam.   Put it down.  lets have a laugh.  God knows we need it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. i have never been to a place as s**t as this,the whole country is stinking! and people actually want to come on holiday here ???they need their heads examining,id much rather go on holiday in skegness than go to Cyprus ever again :)

3. some of us actually would like a tour in Cyprus instead of the Balkans again so how about a swop

4. You not heard CRA says that other gunner units can do the pan balkans bit now they don't need the nasties wrecking whats left of the roads anymore.

Any way you can have Cyprus it cost too much!

5. Cyprus is a sh*t hole,they can keep it believe me.The thing that makes it worse is that we are back here again in 2004,god!!! ??? what a load of crap,i say give it to some other regiment that hasnt been for a while or not at all  :D

6. swop swop swop swop

7. GunnersQuadrant

For  the personnel who have worked out exactly who i am whilst on OP TOSCA at the moment, (you know who you are).   Get posting.   ;) ;) ;)

8. Ummmmmm yes I agree with you GQ ive had the same,they seem to have linked us together!!! ;),what i cant understand is how??  ;D

9. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

GQ,

I expect the photo of you on one of the other threads gave the game away!  

FC,

Having identified GQ it didn't take much of a leap to get you as you yourself said that he was your fiance!

Oh well, so much for 'handles'! 8)

10. Ahh Captain_crusty!!!!......seems that you know us!!.I think i have worked out who you are........the crusty bit gave it away!!!!! ::)

11. GunnersQuadrant

Thats right Capt "Bad Drill voice".   As long as you remember who the board daddy is things will work out famously.  ;D.  what happens here, stays here. ;)

12. Captain_Crusty

Well, well, well...

All one happy family I suppose!

So much for no names!! ::)

13. GunnersQuadrant

i have modified the post.  Any better?? ::)

14. Captain_Crusty

What do you mean 'Bad Drill Voice'? I'll have you know that I spent hours in the mess practising- not...  :'(

15. Bad drill voice??....what ever do you mean.....hee hee.There is a good side to that though,it always makes me laugh!!!! ;D