GUNNER REUNIONS

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by goatbagthedruid, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I suggest , with the advent of The Gunner no longer allowing the posting of reunions more than 3 months in advance, that a sticky be created to allow reunions to be posted on this forum. Any objections / comments??

GBTD

2. Good idea GB! :D

3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

4. Stay in touch with C Battery here.

5. Good to have you back, GQ.

6. 26 Regt RA OM reunion 10 Nov 06.

GBTD

7. 5 Regt every first friday in november in the Dog and Gun Huddersfield.Pub is now called Chads but don't let that put you off turning up.Great night had by all every year,going strong now for 20 years.

8. I am aiming to go, do i need to speak to Geo Fos or can i just turn up. BQ if you have any details or G F's no can you plse pm me cheers.

9. Spanish_Dave

10. Thanks mate, see you there. Im before your time 1991 - suspended animation (Several times) but ill stand you a pint.
    Gmonster

11. Spanish_Dave

before my time?? :D

12. Whoops Delete before insert AFTER!!! :D

13. 94 (New Zealand) Bty are holding a re-union in Newcastle under Lyme on Saturday 16th September 206. Anyone interested PM me and I'll give you info on the organiser.

14. BQ
    Why Barnard Castle?
    Not complaining, I live up that way so its good for me.
    Just strikes me as strange

15. 49 (Inkerman) Bty OCA, reunion w/e 1,2,3 Sept at The Quality Hotel, Walsall (J10 - M6). Normally held every two years and in November (5 Nov = Inkerman Day). Brought forward this year due to commitments of 49(Inkerman) Head Quarters Bty. All ex members of the Bty, from any era, welcome.

See details Here

Further details and booking, contact Wes Harding on 01845 524015 or Terry Walton on 01922 864 082