Gunner on The Apprentice

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by wellyhead, Mar 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought I would post this here as well, just to let you know an ex-Gunner and ARRSE member is on the next series of the Apprentice

Details here

2. 22 Bty lad came off quite well to begin with.. Well done.

3. ROS

ROS Swinger

thought he did well last night, supporting a gunner tie too..

4. He is doing great, a potential winner up to now, well done Simon.

5. Oops. Bailed out last night.

Left with total dignity - a real credit to the Gunners.

Interestingly, he was the first that SurAlan called "my friend" and said "with regret". He also refused to slag anyone else off, was humble and self-deprecating. He said, "If I have to stab people in the back to win, I don't want to win".

Good lad.

I'm sure he won't be installing satellite dishes for long -- I'd employ him.

6. And you have been in contact to honour your promise?

7. Outstanding - "I'd employ him" = "I would employ him" = "if I could". Unfortunately I'm not in a position to employ him at the moment, unless it's to clean the "Harry Monk" off my sheets!

Great effort from the lad though - fantastic to see him sporting his ARRSE tie on BBC2.

8. No

Hes fitting Lottery Machines now i believe

9. Satellite lottery machines, mate. I'm staying with the same company until I've sifted through the 60 or so job offers that I've had...

Similar dish, but this one's got an uplink too....

10. what a knob...................totally,totally out of his depth, keep putting the dishes up, it don't take a high iq to do that, and thats not being derogatory to people with low iq's.

11. I think it'd be best if you let the adults comment, young man.

12. You prize tw@t, making such comments about an ARRSE member, that made his way through several thousand others to make it to the show, may upset some!

13. You sir are a cnut!