Gunner on The Apprentice

I thought I would post this here as well, just to let you know an ex-Gunner and ARRSE member is on the next series of the Apprentice

Details here

Oops. Bailed out last night.

Left with total dignity - a real credit to the Gunners.

Interestingly, he was the first that SurAlan called "my friend" and said "with regret". He also refused to slag anyone else off, was humble and self-deprecating. He said, "If I have to stab people in the back to win, I don't want to win".

Good lad.

I'm sure he won't be installing satellite dishes for long -- I'd employ him.

Clausewitz said:
Oops. Bailed out last night.

Left with total dignity - a real credit to the Gunners.

Interestingly, he was the first that SurAlan called "my friend" and said "with regret". He also refused to slag anyone else off, was humble and self-deprecating. He said, "If I have to stab people in the back to win, I don't want to win".

Good lad.

And you have been in contact to honour your promise?

Outstanding said:
Clausewitz said:
Good lad.

And you have been in contact to honour your promise?

Outstanding - "I'd employ him" = "I would employ him" = "if I could". Unfortunately I'm not in a position to employ him at the moment, unless it's to clean the "Harry Monk" off my sheets!

Great effort from the lad though - fantastic to see him sporting his ARRSE tie on BBC2.

TheBigUn said:
I wonder if he is putting up satellite dishes still? If you are Simon be careful up that ladder and cheer up the weather is getting better. :wink:
No

Hes fitting Lottery Machines now i believe

wellyhead said:
TheBigUn said:
I wonder if he is putting up satellite dishes still? If you are Simon be careful up that ladder and cheer up the weather is getting better. :wink:
No

Hes fitting Lottery Machines now i believe
Satellite lottery machines, mate. I'm staying with the same company until I've sifted through the 60 or so job offers that I've had...

Similar dish, but this one's got an uplink too....

what a knob...................totally,totally out of his depth, keep putting the dishes up, it don't take a high iq to do that, and thats not being derogatory to people with low iq's.

fdj12 said:
what a knob...................totally,totally out of his depth, keep putting the dishes up, it don't take a high iq to do that, and thats not being derogatory to people with low iq's.
I think it'd be best if you let the adults comment, young man.

fdj12 said:
You prize tw@t, making such comments about an ARRSE member, that made his way through several thousand others to make it to the show, may upset some!

fdj12 said:
You sir are a cnut!

fdj12 said:
Reading your past comments suggests you're a prize prick, you vile little man.

Anyway grandpa, I'm surprised you can remember anything from the show you senile old cunt.

fdj12 said:
and thats not being derogatory to people with low iq's.
A group of which I am sure you are very well acquainted with.

G

Goku

fdj12 said:
Your grasp of written English suggests you’re not really in a position to pass comment on other people’s intelligence.

S

stabradop

fdj12 said:
You are bang out of order and deserve to have a pineapple shoved up your arrse.

An previous boss of mine in the civil service, who was very "old school" used to say that "those who can do, and those who don't talk about it". This man went out and did when others were talking about it.

Good drills Pigshagger.

stab

fdj12 said:
I just subjected myself to the ordeal of reading a few of your previous posts. Quite apart form the fact that it would have been polite (and remember kids, manners are free!) to have offered support or words of encouragement, it is apparent that you have a serious chip on your shoulder.

Ever wondered why after 24 years service in the Army there were so many people above you? Instead of bitching about "ruperts straight off the conveyor belt", maybe you should have realised that it is the job of all experienced soldiers to assist their "rupert" so that he develops into an officer to be proud of.

You come across as a bitter and twisted little cúnt of low intelligence and as someone who ignored every English lesson ever taught to him (I count six errors in your bile filled post).

Do us all a favour and delete yourself.

Dread said:
fdj12 said:
I just subjected myself to the ordeal of reading a few of your previous posts. Quite apart form the fact that it would have been polite (and remember kids, manners are free!) to have offered support or words of encouragement, it is apparent that you have a serious chip on your shoulder.

Ever wondered why after 24 years service in the Army there were so many people above you? Instead of bitching about "ruperts straight off the conveyor belt", maybe you should have realised that it is the job of all experienced soldiers to assist their "rupert" so that he develops into an officer to be proud of.

You come across as a bitter and twisted little cúnt of low intelligence and as someone who ignored every English lesson ever taught to him (I count six errors in your bile filled post).

Do us all a favour and delete yourself.

Outstanding post Dread, well put and to the point. You put into words exactly what I was thinking,

Osta

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
foggy_balla The Intelligence Cell 3
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 47
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 66