GUNNER ARTILLERY LOGISTICS

#2
Yes. Try http://www.army.mod.uk/artillery/career/8020.aspx

To be brutally frank, if you cannot find this sort of information out for yourself by a simple Google search, then you may struggle with what will seem unrealistic demands placed on you to be self-starting and show some £$%@!! initiative.
 
#3
Oh hang on, I see you come from Barnsley...bless.
 
#5
catherine_r said:
Thanks for your help, I am such an idiot...i saw that page and didn't look further than light gun...! once again, thanks .xx
Feck me, a future DRA
 
#6
wellyhead said:
catherine_r said:
Thanks for your help, I am such an idiot...i saw that page and didn't look further than light gun...! once again, thanks .xx
Feck me, a future DRA
Move the Artillery Centre to Arbroath? Sorted!
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#9
catherine_r said:
ok, this is what i don't get.....if i want to do this job, why would i be receiving Infantry close-combat training when i want to do a job in the RA that is logistics, i want to be responsible for getting ammo and fuels to the right weapons and vehicles
Join the bloody RLC then!!!!
 
#10
catherine_r said:
ok, this is what i don't get.....if i want to do this job, why would i be receiving Infantry close-combat training when i want to do a job in the RA that is logistics, i want to be responsible for getting ammo and fuels to the right weapons and vehicles
What happens when the enemy sneek round to the rear of your area and start to attack? Are you going to start throwing wooden crates at them, or engage them in combat?

The secondary task of any soldier is to be just that - a soldier.
 
#12
So the enemy will be really really nice when you stand up and shout 'Don't shoot me, I'm a woman'?


FFS, have you even been following the coverage from AFG at all?
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#13
catherine_r said:
I thought women weren't allowed to do Infantry???
Basic soldiering (phase1) is hardly Infantry training, it's just a quick snip of what it entails.

Er, Grem, I was told "soldier first, tradesman second"
 
#16
Joker62 said:
catherine_r said:
I thought women weren't allowed to do Infantry???
Basic soldiering (phase1) is hardly Infantry training, it's just a quick snip of what it entails.

Er, Grem, I was told "soldier first, tradesman second"
Agreed, but that differs from primary and secondary tasking.
 
#17
catherine_r said:
Gremlin said:
So the enemy will be really really nice when you stand up and shout 'Don't shoot me, I'm a woman'?


FFS, have you even been following the coverage from AFG at all?
Of course I have
Best you stick a tampon in your gob and fuck off then you daft cunt.
 
#18
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
catherine_r said:
Gremlin said:
So the enemy will be really really nice when you stand up and shout 'Don't shoot me, I'm a woman'?


FFS, have you even been following the coverage from AFG at all?
Of course I have
Best you stick a tampon in your gob and fuck off then you daft cunt.


I think you should go back to your bedroom and watch your idol
 
#19
Joker62 said:
catherine_r said:
I thought women weren't allowed to do Infantry???
Basic soldiering (phase1) is hardly Infantry training, it's just a quick snip of what it entails.

Er, Grem, I was told "soldier first, tradesman second"

What she is refering to is the Basic Close Combat Skills training conducted at Larkhill during Phase 2 training, still not infantry training but more indepth knowledge.


Why have I this nagging feeling this is just a huge wahhhhh
 
R

randomgary

Guest
#20
wellyhead said:
Joker62 said:
catherine_r said:
I thought women weren't allowed to do Infantry???
Basic soldiering (phase1) is hardly Infantry training, it's just a quick snip of what it entails.

Er, Grem, I was told "soldier first, tradesman second"

What she is refering to is the Basic Close Combat Skills training conducted at Larkhill during Phase 2 training, still not infantry training but more indepth knowledge.


Why have I this nagging feeling this is just a huge wahhhhh
huge wahhhhh
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads