Gunmen Kidnap British Boy, 5, In Pakistan

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dangerousdave, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A five-year-old British boy has been kidnapped by gunmen in Pakistan who broke into the house he was staying at, his father has told Sky News.

Breaking News10:29am UK, Thursday March 04, 2010
    Gunmen Kidnap British Boy, 5, In Pakistan
    Damien Pearse, Sky News Online

A five-year-old British boy has been kidnapped by gunmen in Pakistan who broke into the house he was staying at, his father has told Sky News.

The robbers - armed with grenades - held the family for several hours at the house in the Punjab region before taking Sahil Saeed with them.

His father, Raja Naqqash Saeed, has told Sky News the kidnappers are now demanding a £100,000 ransom for the boy's return.

He said: "I told them I don't have that much money... I can't afford that."

A deadline to pay-up of midday local time (9am British) has passed without word of developments.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Pakistan-Kidnapping-British-Boy-Sahil-Saeed-Aged-5-Taken-From-House-He-Was-Staying-In/Article/201003115566843?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15566843_Pakistan_Kidnapping%3A_British_Boy_Sahil_Saeed_Aged_5_Taken_From_House_He_Was_Staying_In

2. With a name like that of course he's British, but why didn't his parents just take him to Butlins

3. This is a 5 year old child they talking about, so give your gob a rest!

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Shouldnt have fcuking taken him there then.

5. FFS what kind of parent takes a five year old to a war zone for holiday

6. I almost got worried there - there was thinking he was the son of a British businessman or diplomat. You should have put the kid's name in the title of the thread.

7. No chance of having a collection i suppose?

8. This is outrageous!

Get all available UK Military Personnel, arm them to the teeth, get in extended line on the Pakistan border, advance and wax everyone in the way untill poor little Apu is found safe & sound.

Maybe...

9. I agree it could very well be a scam, or the parents owe money to some local gangsters etc... BUT, it's not the kids fault is it?! The child didn't decide to holiday over there, and the press report the child has a British passport. That's the point :)

10. half the muslim population has a british ******* passport

11. Why tho? Doesn't every British passport holder have the right to UK consular assistance, kidnap negotiations etc?

12. Muslim parents.

... and he's not there for a holiday he's got a weeks training with the Sons of the Jihad (under 10's). Suicide bombing Part 1.

13. 5 years old? He's old enough to be completely aware of the situation. No sympathy. Hang him.

14. So what! 8O

Tough Sh"i"t! :D

I won't be losing any sleep over this at all. :)

15. Probably the same ones that go on a holy pilgrimage and are totally innocent, but ended up in Gitmo. 8O