GUNFIRE!!

All three.

Go with a bang!

Is there a difference between scotch and whisky? (Unless you mean to differentiate between Irish and Scottish).

Gurkha Rum in Airport Camp Belize brought round by the Camp Comedian 45 mins after we got back from town blotto/ He didn't hang around too long! Happy Daze!

Gunfire Recipe

Ingredients My Bar
1 shot Dark Rum
1 cup (Strong) Coffee

Gunfire Directions
Pour one cup of strong black tea, add rum and stir.

Serve Gunfire in a Coffee Mug

RANK.

mcclurg said:
dingerr said:
Is there a difference between scotch and whisky? (Unless you mean to differentiate between Irish and Scottish).
whisky = scotch
whiskey = irish
Thank you. Every day's a school day. I've been chucking it down me neck all this time and never really noticed the e.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Gunfire Recipe

Ingredients My Bar
1 shot Dark Rum
1 cup (Strong) COFFEE

Gunfire Directions
Pour one cup of strong black TEA, add rum and stir.

Serve Gunfire in a COFFEE Mug

RANK.
so which are you going with knocker, tea or coffee?

Although gunfire as a tradition is great it is tastewise absolutely disgusting! Fortunately I have been on the 'giving' side more often than not. One time, however, I missed it due to an alarm malfunction and made up for it by chasing around the route with my own liquor chocolates and waking everyone up for a second time!

Rum deffo its traditional

My most vivid memory of receiving Gunfire was Xmas 1982 at Wildenrath. I had the pleasure of getting 5 extras for fighting with an RAF policeman. He was on gate duty at the time, so I suppose it was a fair cop. I did Dec 24, 26, 28, 30 and New Years Day. That'll learn me. I was an 18 YO L/Cpl.

Anyway. I got knocked off at 0600 on Xmas morning and went to my bunk. I was rudely awakened at about 0800 by the RSM and a couple of the SSMs. I politely ( maybe not ) told them to fcuk off and let me get some kip. All went quiet. About 30 secs later, the window to my room went through, and through the window came the Badge with a steaming mug of gopping tea.

"Merry Xmas, you stroppy cunt" He then climbed back through the window and left me to a draughty Xmas and New Year.

Made me the man I am today.
:D

dingerr said:
mcclurg said:
dingerr said:
whisky = scotch
whiskey = irish
Thank you. Every day's a school day. I've been chucking it down me neck all this time and never really noticed the e.
Iggerant git. :lol:

Whiskybreath said:
dingerr said:
mcclurg said:
dingerr said:
whisky = scotch
whiskey = irish
Iggerant git. :lol:
I resemble that remark!

Twas always rum in my day and of the eight Christmas events during my

nine years, I can remember quite vividly six of them. The ones I cannot

recall, were the ones in British Honduras (Belize now,of course) and

Nassau in the Bahamas. It should tell me something, God knows what.

:wink: