Gunfire kills 25 people....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Yeoman_dai, Nov 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was the Will of Allah, and not the logical outcome of allowing idiots access to firearms.

Obviously.

2. What goes up must come down.

Unless it reaches escape velocity

• Like Like x 1
  3. Makes up for the slacking on the death rates at the Hajj this year.

4. the wedding was not to God liking obviously.

5. Thanks for that. That's cheered me up no end! Do I hear the diminishing swish of a silken cape?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Makes you proud that Britain is the fifth biggest arms exporter in the world.........

We can personally claim we Darwined 5 in this incident alone.

7. Fatima "So after the ceremony, speeches and all that do we go straight into the first dance, babe?"
    Mohammed "No my beloved bride to be, a little voice is telling me that all guests should be allowed to bring automatic weapons to the do and we all blat off a full magazine. Then the dancing and stuff. What could go wrong?"

The Emperor Mong "Bwahahahas" and exits stage left.

• Like Like x 2
  8. So has a fatwa been issued demanding EM be bought to justice?

• Like Like x 1
  9. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

By the title of this thread I thought the south African police were in attendance

10. Wonder how many will try to blame an over indulgence of alcoholic beverage?

11. Shocking

(At least, I think that's what Connery's Bond said, after bunging the electric fire into the tart's bathtub and zapping the duty heavy)

And, yes - I have indeed just seen Skyfall

12. 123

123 LE

maths don't quite tally. 25 divided by 5 is 5 - but that's an equal share in the number of deaths. That would make us joint first biggest arms exporter with 4 other nations, but if we're 5th biggest...

13. Does anyone know of an incident where someone was hit by ammunition that had returned to earth after johnny foreigner blatted the sky? If it has spent it's energy and returns to whence it came what speed is it doing and what force is it going to hit someones bonce with. Assuming 7.62,5.56 or 9mm?

14. 123

123 LE

Equations for a falling body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia