Gundogs being "dognapped"

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Despicable lowlifes. Any of them come up my driveway and my fellas' will be enjoying an early lunch.

2. Well known pikey escapade.

We were warned of years ago, as we were living in Dorset and there was a gang working hte area.

Ensure you hounds are chipped or otherwise clearly identified and insured. And look after them whilst out. Try not to leave them alone.

On the flip side, we need to start hammering the theives and ensuring that adverts for puppies for sale are inveestigated (ie mother checked) to ensure their own welfare and of course to check the id of the dogs.

3. Your bang on there, in my area it normally happens in the spring when the Pikeys are passing through on the way from Ireland into the UK

4. Just happened to a friend who lives close by, 3 year old black lab has just gone, no sign for over a week now.

5. Slightly off track, but this is a huge problem in Cyprus. I lost a beautiful Springer Spaniel to some thieving scrote.