Gundog training supplies

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by ugly, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Wife of Ugly has started to sell gundog training supplies. We have a stand at Michelham Priory Game and Country Fair near Hailsham East Sussex. This is on the weekend of the 14th & 15th July 2007. For anyone in the south east interested in country pursuits or field sports this is a good and cheap to enter fair. There are many fair discounts available and we have started to stock Dokken Dead Fowl Training dummies.
    We sell leads, dummies, rabbit skins, whistles, vet bedding, dog toys and bits and bobs. pm for a price list but it wont be ready for a week or two as we are still sorting stock.
    I'm sure we can sort a discount for arrssers. I will also be advertising deer stalking at the fair and selling deer hides.
    I'll update as time progresses!
    also can the mods sort out my e mail address please.

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well the price list is about complete, just to get it from the furher and anyone that wants it I'll e mail a copy!
    We have been able by buying enough stock to underprice some UK wholesalers. This will not be an internet shop, pm me for a price list, I'll put the RRP next to our price or the nearest competitors if known. Ill email responses should people want stuff posting out. Standard parcel/packet rates apply. I'll confirm these later. We are about to get full distributor status for Dokken Dead Fowl Trainer supplies in the UK so let me know if there is anything we dont advertise and we probably can get it at a good discount to Arrssers. Possibly 15% less than RRP.

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Wooh :)

Bumpie

( with appologies to Uggers)

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Also about to bid for a stand at the South Of England Show Autumn Game and country fair, 6th and 7th October 2007.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

[​IMG]
    bump

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Price list is complete for all our main items, we have pictures on the price list and launch the website next week hopefully as long as I'm not too busy with stalking with ex stab and building pheasant pens.

7. are you selling your doggies?

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I certainly hope not, we will hopefully have another litter around either Christmas or the New Year!

9. can I put myself on the waiting list for one in 18 years time? :D

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Do you think you'll have enough energy left by then? Hope to see you both at one of our shoot dates this coming season. I'm working on a little rough shoot locally so you and you know who can come day for a days sport!

11. I haven't got the energy now honey :D see you tomorrow :)

edited to add: owing to late night it will be tomorrow - won't make it today :(

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thanks for that, it was scorching hot today but a gust of wind caught the marquee and broke one leg, cue some temporary repairs and back to work. Not bad for a first day but not a great taking. We have been assured by the other traders that its always better on the sunday. Plenty to see and do. First time I've been as a trader so difficult to stand and yack, make tea etc and not actually take part in anything. We did make friends with dog clubs so hopefully we can get some sponsorship going and some summer events done. The only really bad part of the day was being next to the beer tent. I shut that side of the tent. I'll open tomorrow as it is a corner pitch and a pity to waste the opportunity to advertise!

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sunday went better, we are hoping to be at the South Of England Showground, 6 & 7 October for the Autumn show and Game fair!

14. where is the South of England showground? I'll put it in my diary - any excuse to see the cute doggies again :D

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Its at Ardingly near Haywards Heath. I'm busy beating on the 6th but Madam will work that day with a friend (Oh dear two blondes!) and I'll turn up on the Sunday! I'm not sure what the position with dogs is but I'll check, she may have a couple of the pensioners on saturday, the young ones will all be working with me!

Ugly's business!
    This will get better over the next few weeks and I hope to have an interactive purchase thingy running!