Gundog pups for sale

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Nov 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

4 pedigree Working English Cocker Spaniel pups. Both parents can be seen. Pups are docked and dew clawed, will be registered (KC) and microchipped before they go. Can be viewed from this week (7th Nov onwards).
    Loads more pics and footage on my You tube channel.
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

3. If my daughter gets to see your video there will be hell to pay, is the one I think you call Nutmeg lemon in colour?
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Called lemon Roan, same as her grandmother Suzie, we have her as well!
  5. send rough locstat over. I know someone who is after a working cocker. Prices etc?
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Located in Eastbourne East Sussex, now for the painful bit, dogs are £550 and Bitches £600. 2 of each available!
  7. thanks will tell my chums. Not a painful price at all as far as I am concerned. We just sold 6 black lab puppies for £650 each dogs and bitches. Good dogs are worth every penny.
  8. Do you do student discount?
  9. Awwww they are so cute! :)
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sorry no discount especially for arrsers, Cait took a pup a couple of years ago if anyone here recalls?
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Where's dinner?

12. When the one on the right reaches the age of 10, it will turn into a snoring stinkerton.

I don't think my cocker spaniel ever worked a day in his life, unless it was to tout for treats, the dirty slag.

Ugly, you are making lemon roan up - they are orange roan, which means ginger.
  13. Have sent pic to my sister in law and her hubs as he's after a gundog puppy
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

She's Lemon Roan (blond) like her granny! Feckin gwars!
  15. [​IMG]

Ginger I tell you, ginger.........

Bigbird can confirm this.