Gundog event weekend at Chatsworth House

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by ugly, Sep 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Folks, looking for a volunteer to help us out this weekend. I have been let down by a mate. I am doing a trade stand at Chatsworth House Friday Saturday and Sunday in Derbyshire this weekend.. I have booked a Hotel room already and they have cried off. If anyone fancies lending a hand, erecting stand, flogging dog gear and seeing some great gun dogs in action then I have a hotel room with your name on it.
    I leave the south coast early tomorrow morning so pm me asap.

2. PM sent treacle.

3. Cow

Cow LE

Bugger I'm on call this weekend, shame that as only down the road. Hope you find someone (that's useful..)!

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Accom is thrown in but not sure if the ibis in chesterfield takes dogs. Setting up tomorrow.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

We are sorted now thanks, Dale has volunteered and should be getting back to me, Claypig is helping me set up and strip out plus on the stand every day bar saturday. I have accom and apparently they allow pets but may charge, its a double room B&B.

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Ok folks, a quick update, Thanks to those who volunteered to help and even more so to Claypig who helped me set up, tear down and also did 2 days flogging the old dead horse. He even got the brews in!
    No jokes about height anymore. We had a wonderful weekend and I really am indebted to Claypig plus 1 for all their hard work
    Monty the dog is a Dude!