Gun-toting gang members - Comedy Photos.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo2nothing, Sep 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is holding that weapon like it should be ivory plated.
  2. Just when you think that even a Chav can't be that thick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Article says they were found on a social networking site (probably facebook) and the police will raid peoples houses who they see brandishing weapons on the internet.

... Alot of squaddies are going to get an early morning wakeup call from plod looking for rifles/LMGs/Challenger 2's then!
  4. Parsons Cross is a f*cking dive of an estate, even by Sheffield standards. One of the main hubs of our "Postcode" gang problems. Sit on the back of any bus or look to the wall of any alley to see "S2 cru soujahs 4 life" or some such cack.

What a wonderful place to live.
  5. Granted that these lads are chav idiots, but why in God's name can anyone be jailed for posing with a bb gun?

One of my mates has got a few photos of him shooting rifles and pistols on his Facebook profile (all legal weapons) is he likely to be jailed too?
  6. I noticed one of the pistols was one of those G10 jobbies that fire steel BBs or pellets, used to have one years ago. From what I can tell from the article it seems to be the Shotgun their bothered about.
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Two of them were jailed for posing with a shotgun that wasn't a fake and one for possession of a sawn-off shotgun as I read it.

8. [​IMG]

G10 bb pistol

HW45 .177 air pistol

Both of these can be legally bought and used by anyone over the age of 18. Both of these are incapable of killing anyone unless you hit them repeatedly over the head with them, or insert them anally.
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Well yes, but the point I was making was that they weren't actually banged up for the fake pistol, phots.
  10. Try saying that with a Yorshire accent. Sounds f*cking ridiculous.
  11. [​IMG]

Is that the approved chav way of aiming a pistol? If so maybe he should have some sights mounted on the right side of the weapon so that he can aim it to actually hit something. (someone) :? :p :p