Gun rampage at Canadian college

gunman has killed a young woman and injured 19 other people at a college in the Canadian city of Montreal, before being shot dead by police.
The man, clad in black, entered the canteen of Dawson College, in central Montreal, at lunchtime.

Some students fled in terror from the campus as he opened fire, while others barricaded themselves in classrooms.

The dead woman was in her 20s. At least six of the injured are in a critical condition in hospital.

Montreal's chief of police, Yvan Delorme, said the gunman was killed by officers after they stormed the building.

Later, he told RDI Television that the young woman had died of her injuries in hospital.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5343714.stm

Taz_786 said:
One witness described how the gunman, dressed in a black trench coat and military boots, appeared emotionless as he carried out the shooting.
Those Wachowski brothers have a lot to answer for.
There seem to be an awful lot of these Nazi/Goth/"nobody likes me so I'll waste 'em" types knocking about the US and Canada.

gallowglass said:
There seem to be an awful lot of these Nazi/Goth/"nobody likes me so I'll waste 'em" types knocking about the US and Canada.
Why don't these w*nkers fly to Pakistan and do their 'thing' there as they want to go down killing people, make themselves useful for once in their sh!tty lives.

Apparently the pr!ck thought he was a 'vampire' - well done the RCMP for slotting him.