Gun Porn - custom AR15/M16 and Minimi

#2
Hmmm, was expecting something a bit different.

Please tell me they ahve a reason other than watching '300' for Project Leonidas.
 
#3
chocolate_frog said:
Hmmm, was expecting something a bit different.

Please tell me they ahve a reason other than watching '300' for Project Leonidas.
"Well it all started when Mr bean asked if they could help get his i pod back off some nasty chaps with beards" :D

Pimp my gpmg :D want .Though theirs has no c2 sight bracket and the tripods a bit gay .AND THEY HAVEN'T FOLDED THE LEGS AWAY :x .Still if I lived where this stuff was legal and had money to waste might be tempted
gun porn of the highest qualty :D
 
#5
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
what the fook have they done to our beloved GPMG
I'm failing to see why they've put a telescoping sight on a weapon that is effectively "area affect"
 
#7
That poor earth bank never stood a chance :)
 
#10
smudge67 said:
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
what the fook have they done to our beloved GPMG
I'm failing to see why they've put a telescoping sight on a weapon that is effectively "area affect"
It would help seeing targets in low light I guess.Had the problem of seeing target plainly in binos but not through iron sights and as that tripod looks pretty simple correction would be a bit difficult .
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#11
Not sure about 120 grain bullets for the 7.62mm. Whats wrong with standard, if you need to go light then go to 7mm or 6.8 or 6.5.
 
#13
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
might tape a torch,LLM and UGL to my Gimpy next time it goes out see how that fairs up
Piccies please :p
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#14
Have to be green sniper tape though!
 

napier

LE
Moderator
Kit Reviewer
#18
ammendent no.1 to my GPMG with LLM/UGL etc. thinking of fitting flame thrower as well.is it going to be a bit OTT ?
Been done

 
#19
warrior8234mkIIIA2 said:
ammendent no.1 to my GPMG with LLM/UGL etc. thinking of fitting flame thrower as well.is it going to be a bit OTT ?
If you have to ask - it's not OTT! :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top