Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun part help

If you dont get a new part I know of a laser welder who is also an RFD , you could mail it to him , its not the main bolt assembly so not a controlled part .

cymraeg

War Hero
If you dont get a new part I know of a laser welder who is also an RFD , you could mail it to him , its not the main bolt assembly so not a controlled part .
Thank you. Would be appreciated

cymraeg

War Hero
Many thanks

I went there once, a big warehouse in the middle of nowhere upstate New York, more guns than you ever did see , bins full of parts everywhere, racks of Garands up to the ceiling, you can buy all the parts for a heavy machine gun over the counter except the serial numbered bits. Their printed catalogue was the size of a phone book.

cymraeg

War Hero
Guys thanks for all the help think I have found one.

HE117

LE
I went there once, a big warehouse in the middle of nowhere upstate New York, more guns than you ever did see , bins full of parts everywhere, racks of Garands up to the ceiling, you can buy all the parts for a heavy machine gun over the counter except the serial numbered bits. Their printed catalogue was the size of a phone book.
Numrich?

Getting gun parts out of the U.S is not easy and rarely viable for an individual , see ITAR regs.

Latest Threads