"Gun Bullets"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fasterthanaspeedingbullet, Aug 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Place the bullet in a vice, give your mate a hammer and a six inch nail, place your head in front of the bullet and get your mate to hit the base of the round using the nail and the hammer. Make sure he hits the nail with the hammer and not the other way around.

Tosser !!!!

2. When I was a kid a friend of mine tried to give me some blanks which he somehow had found in his dad's garage (who was something to do with the Army at one point I think...probably). I was smart enough to decline.

3. Hi fasterthana...

If you are a member of that forum, can you do the decent thing and tell him not to do anything stupid with those bullets... he doesn't know what he's got... the others don't either. He can take them down the local cop shop and say he found them... and the EOD boys'll pick them up on the milk round.

And obviously... tell them they can buy safe sh1t from my 7-62.com shop! :D

4. Tis done... Nice plug by the way! :D

5. FFS
    i bet they are chavs as well.

6. Bloody Nutters!

7. Idiots

8. Surely we have to all register on that site and tell them amusing ways to test fire the rounds he has?

Edit: That way we are dong the world a favour by removing one or possibly more chavs

9. Good - Cheers,- C

10. When I was a kid I was given a load of blank rounds (green plastic ones with a brass ends IIRC) by some Belgian Soldiers. They just leant out the back of a truck and handed them to us! :roll:
    My old man was fuming, he split the ends open and poured the propellant into a pile and lit it, twas a big flash as I remember! It was a good lesson, we didn't go near bullets again! :eek:

Why the numbnuts were handing out bullets to 6-8 years olds I'll never know! :?