Gun and Drug runners.

I worked with a Signaller who was an ex-Police Sgt from St Vincent, and he told me that there were convicted rapists, gun and drug smugglers/dealers, and guys with convictions for attempted murder, serving in the Infantry and RLC. So its of no surprise really

I worked with a Signaller who was an ex-Police Sgt from St Vincent, and he told me that there were convicted rapists, gun and drug smugglers/dealers, and guys with convictions for attempted murder, serving in the Infantry and RLC. So its of no surprise really
I sometimes wondered how the kingoes managed to stay manned considering where they recruited.

I think he was fibbing.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
'Trave' and 'Lemar'…
Where do they find these names? Is there a special book for them? No wonder the poor kids end up going astray.

Does that fact that I wasn't in the least bit suprised at their photos make me a bad person?

Were they F&C or our own home grown treasures?

Does it matter?

Hope they enjoy prison food - it costs us more than PAYD I suppose!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
F****** legends. I bet they have been at it for quite some time.
I very much doubt it. Not until they came out the week before. Oh well, I suppose there are such things as gifted amateurs. But not these tossers.

I very much doubt it. Not until they came out the week before. Oh well, I suppose there are such things as gifted amateurs. But not these tossers.
They should of used mules for the cocaine, and for the guns, well i'm no expert but i would dismantle every part, and post out multiple parcels. I sure people have done this method before and succeed. It's a game of luck.

They could write a book about their experiences, 'We were Sooljaz'.