Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kingburn_99, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, i was watching a program last night and there was a section of the show about how people use 'gumtree' to place an add, meet up, shag, end of.......i was suprised as i thought it was a site for selling old bits of crap if your too cheap to use ebay.

having had a quick look over the site there are plenty of filthy women looking for a good seeing to, or so it would seem.

Just wondering if anyone had used the old to get themselves a bit, seems a sure shot!
  2. I believe it's what Craig's list was invented for also.
  3. Most the fit looking ones are blags. You recieve an email asking you to ring on her mysteriously expencive number. swingingheaven is more realistic.
  4. hmm, and why were you looking at adverts entitled "Horny Male for Dirty Sex?"
  5. Don't go there, it's shite. I've been advertising for months for a scat handmaiden, and I haven't had a peep.
  6. First one to bed this young lady (with picture evidence) wins!!!
  7. Don't jump to conclusions. Why do you think she didn't show a full legth photo?
  8. Ill tell you why.
  9. I would! Cant see why you wouldn't in all honesty.
  10. PANTS

Made me laugh that

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I would love to post an add like that and then send massive size 22, sh1t stained kecks to the lucky bidder.

12. Fcuked bigger in my time. On the last occasion, she was sitting on my lap getting it. When she got up to get a fag, she carried me along with her. When she turned round, she asked where I'd gone. ?? :oops:
  13. Switch on folks!