Gulf War Syndrome

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
What ever happened to Gulf War Syndrome ? I know at one time the basket weavers got involved and decided it was all in the mind .

Over the weekend I was watching YouTube on the subject of ME/CFS , A Spokesperson stated GWS was now considered to be M.E. Do we know if this is true troops if not how is GWS classified by N.I.C.E ?

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't believe how much money the trials into it must have been. I was one of the guinea pigs and all expenses were met. There were hundreds on it

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't believe how much money the trials into it must have been. I was one of the guinea pigs and all expenses were met. There were hundreds on it
What was the outcome ? Biological disease or mental issues ? Did you receive treatment ?

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
What was the outcome ? Biological disease or mental issues ? Did you receive treatment ?
I wasn't ill with it, just a control group. They had a mixture. Just lots of tests. Physiological, mental etc. My control group was been there but asymptomatic. Travel, accomodation and expenses all paid including a day's "pay". I went 3 times in all. To St Thomas hospital opposite Parliament.

chimera

LE