Guinness Marmite....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thebutlerdidit, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guinness it or hate it, can you tell the difference, me I love it.
  2. I haven't found it yet, did you get yours in Salisbury or Fordingbridge?

Edited to say I am confusing you with a completly differant Butler! :oops:
  3. I hadn't noticed much of a difference to be honest.
  4. Bought and ready for the traditional Sunday morning sport of making the Obergruppenfuhrer retch as both myself and Little_Shot scoff the stuff and then burp at her for a while...
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

This monstrous aberation spits in the eye of The Baby Jesus and all right thinking men should shun it, verily as thou wouldst shun the Spawn of Satan. Unless he was wearing 8" Manolos and a fetching cut-away skirt, fishnets and a tight tee shirt with no bra and that 'Come Hither' look in his eyes.

Where was I? Ah yes. This is right up there with orange flavoured Kit Kats. Who but a fool would mess with perfection? Dark and evil forces will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting humanity, you see if they aint.
  6. I like orange kit kats

And don't worry, I AM a dark and mysterious force (albeit a short one)
  7. And there was me thinking this was another pooh thread.
  8. I didn't notice much of a difference either,but then again I have it about an inch thick on my toast anyway and its feckin lovely stuff
  9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

As a fan of both products, I have been tempted to stray from the straight and narrow and attempt to establish a new relationship with "GM" ... before investing I shall wait to hear considered and serious opinions on the relative merits of the new and the old.

This being ARRSE, I suspect I may die before receiving guidance on my next purchase ....
  10. A slight difference between the 2, but normal Marmite is better. GM is better than that poofters stuff Vegimite though.
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I;'m flexible, have even been know to spread Bovril under stress conditions ...
  12. what is this? marmite with guiness in it? never heard of it. what am i missing?
  13. Wash your mouth out :cyclopsani:
  14. As any version of this foodstuff is spawn of the devil as far as I am concerned, I shall leave it well alone...
  15. What the Hell will that do to what comes out of your dung trumpet? I simply dread to think how much bumwad that's going to use up.