Guinness book of records

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ordinaryforces, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Roy Castle!! Yes you, you trumpet playing tap dancing twat,
    If you could be ressurected you would be entitled to" a record breaker" What for I hear you ask? It would be for closing half the decent pubs in this sceptered Isle...you whinging twat.
    I only posted this as a rant cos I was in a shyte pub this afternoon...full of brats and ok yah types.
    I'm going out for a fag now.

2. why didnt roy get a mention in the book, he got thru a few cigs in a short spell of time ??????????????

3. I bet there are more than half closed the fucking super dooper record breaking cunt.

4. How many do you need to get pissed then? It's because you've been banned from most of what's left innit?

5. Why do you want to know many it takes to get jarrod drunk? Ask nicely and I'm sure he'd dry fuck you sober youth.
    That's if he's into chavs innit?

6. Not just pubs the twat closed,he ruined cinemas,busses,trains and gave the "Health Police"an open season to spy on us with some pretty repressive legislation.If the twat didn't like the smoke why didn't he bugger off?

7. I always thought that health&safety and political correctness was just a fancy way of saying ..State control..
    It's only a matter of time before we are all wearing blue denim suits and waving little red books.

8. Waving little red books could be dangerous the H.S.&E would require a full risk assessment