Guilty Secret Music In Your Collection

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. having had to withstand Graham Norton this week on radio 2, he has sparked me to start this topic because of his "dirty secrets" instead of the non stop oldies at 3 o'clock....

so what music is their in your collection that really should'nt be or what tracks do you enjoy listening to that you would never openly admit to.... :?: :?: :?: :?:

i have to admit to owning ....
    Abba - Gold,
    John Denver - Greatest
    Chris De Burgh - Spark To A Flame: Very Best Of Chris De Burgh

next ....

2. Good God, man! Have you no shame?! 8O

(Actually I have two of those three as well)

3. mate as i said guilty secrets.

i am taking whisky-one to see "abba the show" next month, purely to be in the good books mind though.

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Tchah......lightweight.....

Electric Warrior - T-REX

Wychwood - The Strawbs

Lionheart
    - Kate Bush

.........all on VINYL........

5. I've got a Duran Duran CD somewhere, it's probably next to my Morbid Angel CD's.

6. See the small text in my above post. :oops: :D

And to add another one, Angels by Robbie Williams (if it’s really so bad how come it’s always the hard men who get up and (try to) sing it at the karaoke?).

7. Hands up to a couple of Barry White CDs - only for use during the sweet sweet luuuurvin' after closing time.

Several albums from the mighty Quo. Headphones on, air guitar and scare the kids by head-banging around the house. Beer is involved.

Also, I have a soft-spot for Elvis, big fat and nearly dead era. I have a good 120 albums, mostly supermarket compilations that a mate of mine used to purchase from charity shops and leave on my doorstep. Only come out when I'm wan kered.

Diana Ross. Carpenters. Soppy cak like that when I'm all maudlin. And p1ssed.

There is a pattern here.....

8. the quo & elvis should never be a guilty secret

9. Deacon Blue CD :oops:

10. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Bronski Beat on vinyl

Beat that for embarrassing. In fact I am going to surrender my ARRSE account and nip outside to have a serious word with myself

11. YOU FECKIN HERMER,

so all that posting on the 'no gash thread' is a cover,

Jarrod, one for you.

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Cor! I always forget that 'female' drummer from The Communards when reading the thread entitled 'Women you fancy that you shouldn't'

<< So cold the night >> - top track, nothing to be ashamed of....

13. What the hell is there to be guilty about listening to T Rex?????????

Marc Bolan was a genius of the highest order and his untimely death was a real blow to British music.

14. And a tree.

15. Well yes, I wouldn't argue with that.