Guilty Pleasures

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by netleyned, Apr 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just realised I find Carol Thatcher alluring in a very bad way...Now I can't be alone in this quandry of finding someone attractive in a sexual manner, who you really shouldn't. Am I?
  2. never seen her. picture please so that i might
    have a crank over her then i'll let you know
    how i got on.
  3. You are not alone, but should seek professional guidance. Most women turn out like their mother, so if being handbagged and seeking solace in G & T is for you then you'll be OK. If the 'bad' way has some sort of snuff element then make sure it's on film for members to comment on.
  4. Absolutement Mes Cher Amis............. she does sort of have that "Je ne sais pas quoi" .... that Highland bothy, that cosy fire... and 12 cans of Special Bru...... yup!! I can just picture moi and 'er...... at my age you can't be too fussy..... so it has been alleged.... I havnae got a brass penny to rub together.... but I do have a few other things that need rubbing........ when you get to my age..... well.... less said...!!! (Matron keeps telling me to take my Meds.... including the Bromides....)

Attached Files:

5. Wouldn't take too much rum to get me there.
  6. She is looking alot like her mother. If you pleasured her you would fell guilty.
  7. Who said anything about pleasuring her?