Guilty of Benefits Fraud

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sven, Sep 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. . . . . not a Chav though - a middle class UKIP MEP

Why has nobody mentioned this?
  2. Already done.
  3. Been done sven, and didn't you learn from the last time you did this and made it political (tory fraud), all parties, even yours, has it's fair share of scumbags.
  4. I apologize for missing it

Of course all parties do have less than honest members, but its the holier than thou attitude of chav bashers in here I am addressing - just as I was attacking the same when posting about Camerons two faced outbursts about young hooligans.
  5. What you're saying is that because the tories and UKIP have been more vocal on the state of lawlessness in the UK, they should fall harder when one of their members engages in criminal activities.

Where as it's ok for the liberal democrats to commit fraud, because the're not particulary oposed to it?
  6. Nope.

No one should commit fraud, and the punishment, for a politician, should be harsh when it happens. There is a saying, that of being hoist with ones petard - I was simply ensuring that hoisting.
  7. The holier than thou attitude!? "Chavs" roam the streets throwing abuse at people, chucking war veterans in canals, killing disabled kids, shooting 11 year olds and generally fcuking up the country. So what if some politician committed benefit fraud? Politicians, in case you hadn't noticed, aren't exactly popular around here either.
  8. It's ok, sven's imune, he doesn't go outside, he spends his day indoors on the biff. :wink:

I agree RFUK, it's not exactly holier than thou to be concerned about the state of the UK.

Personally I have witnessed enough of the chav culture to do me for life, and I genuinly fear for the family I have left behind in Nottingham, my dad's getting a bit too old to fight them off on his own.