• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Guilty of Benefits Fraud

#3
Been done sven, and didn't you learn from the last time you did this and made it political (tory fraud), all parties, even yours, has it's fair share of scumbags.
 
#4
mark1234 said:
Been done sven, and didn't you learn from the last time you did this and made it political (tory fraud), all parties, even yours, has it's fair share of scumbags.
I apologize for missing it

Of course all parties do have less than honest members, but its the holier than thou attitude of chav bashers in here I am addressing - just as I was attacking the same when posting about Camerons two faced outbursts about young hooligans.
 
#5
What you're saying is that because the tories and UKIP have been more vocal on the state of lawlessness in the UK, they should fall harder when one of their members engages in criminal activities.

Where as it's ok for the liberal democrats to commit fraud, because the're not particulary oposed to it?
 
#6
mark1234 said:
What you're saying is that because the tories and UKIP have been more vocal on the state of lawlessness in the UK, they should fall harder when one of their members engages in criminal activities.

Where as it's ok for the liberal democrats to commit fraud, because the're not particulary oposed to it?
Nope.

No one should commit fraud, and the punishment, for a politician, should be harsh when it happens. There is a saying, that of being hoist with ones petard - I was simply ensuring that hoisting.
 
#7
Sven said:
mark1234 said:
Been done sven, and didn't you learn from the last time you did this and made it political (tory fraud), all parties, even yours, has it's fair share of scumbags.
I apologize for missing it

Of course all parties do have less than honest members, but its the holier than thou attitude of chav bashers in here I am addressing - just as I was attacking the same when posting about Camerons two faced outbursts about young hooligans.
The holier than thou attitude!? "Chavs" roam the streets throwing abuse at people, chucking war veterans in canals, killing disabled kids, shooting 11 year olds and generally fcuking up the country. So what if some politician committed benefit fraud? Politicians, in case you hadn't noticed, aren't exactly popular around here either.
 
#8
RFUK said:
Sven said:
mark1234 said:
Been done sven, and didn't you learn from the last time you did this and made it political (tory fraud), all parties, even yours, has it's fair share of scumbags.
I apologize for missing it

Of course all parties do have less than honest members, but its the holier than thou attitude of chav bashers in here I am addressing - just as I was attacking the same when posting about Camerons two faced outbursts about young hooligans.
The holier than thou attitude!? "Chavs" roam the streets throwing abuse at people, chucking war veterans in canals, killing disabled kids, shooting 11 year olds and generally fcuking up the country. So what if some politician committed benefit fraud? Politicians, in case you hadn't noticed, aren't exactly popular around here either.
It's ok, sven's imune, he doesn't go outside, he spends his day indoors on the biff. :wink:

I agree RFUK, it's not exactly holier than thou to be concerned about the state of the UK.

Personally I have witnessed enough of the chav culture to do me for life, and I genuinly fear for the family I have left behind in Nottingham, my dad's getting a bit too old to fight them off on his own.
 

New Posts

Top