Guide for LMFers and Mods (Some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 461913
Hi everybody, Robme is back.
1st Thank you those who know me and emailed me, yep we know that some mods, especially the’Bear-Trap’ variety, got miffed and threw a second ban at me given the humiliation of the lead weight the resulting fallout of the ‘pathetic’ attempts set in place in the first instance a mong of a stunt. Him a mod as well, says a lot about the quality of our mods.
Now and given that their are some right dullards, abusing this site, I have found a handy guide to the rank structure as it pertains to those LMFers who try and make out they actually served (You know who you are are Capt Cur Von Wankstain).
So, in explanation, View attachment 461913those mods, would like you to think they are well off to the left, top row, but aside from the 2 CO’s who most defo were if only because they set Arrse up in the first place, actually barely made top row right. I believe that at Sandhurst there are cadets with no actual ranks so to speak. Thems our mods in the main.
Now bottom row, lists those ranks who do all the actual work of the BRITISH Army. From left to right those represent the greasy pole which everybody aspires to, it’s a bit like not every officer not having a baton in their nap sack, so not every backbone of the Army can make RSM. However unlike the top row, even staying as a buckshee Tom for your service makes you more,of a man than some of the duffers, who abused their way onto the top row, by virtue of which ever public school they went to. I met to many officers who thought Toms were there own private servants, made me wonder just how they managed to get through Sandhurst. Including dullards in the RCT, who thought it ok to use Toms to muck out their wives horses
This made my day :)

Dr Death

Old-Salt
What is the main difference between the FTA & RHA?

The FTA don't have an 'eastern region'
Whilst not defending the knobthroat, the FTa does have this:

View attachment 461913
1st Thank you those who know me and emailed me, yep we know that some mods, especially the’Bear-Trap’ variety, got miffed and threw a second ban at me given the humiliation of the lead weight the resulting fallout of the ‘pathetic’ attempts set in place in the first instance a mong of a stunt. Him a mod as well, says a lot about the quality of our mods.
Now and given that their are some right dullards, abusing this site, I have found a handy guide to the rank structure as it pertains to those LMFers who try and make out they actually served (You know who you are are Capt Cur Von Wankstain).
So, in explanation, View attachment 461913those mods, would like you to think they are well off to the left, top row, but aside from the 2 CO’s who most defo were if only because they set Arrse up in the first place, actually barely made top row right. I believe that at Sandhurst there are cadets with no actual ranks so to speak. Thems our mods in the main.
Now bottom row, lists those ranks who do all the actual work of the BRITISH Army. From left to right those represent the greasy pole which everybody aspires to, it’s a bit like not every officer not having a baton in their nap sack, so not every backbone of the Army can make RSM. However unlike the top row, even staying as a buckshee Tom for your service makes you more,of a man than some of the duffers, who abused their way onto the top row, by virtue of which ever public school they went to. I met to many officers who thought Toms were there own private servants, made me wonder just how they managed to get through Sandhurst. Including dullards in the RCT, who thought it ok to use Toms to muck out their wives horses
Yayyyy Friday already, I think I'll have sausage and mash and a few beers to celebrate

View attachment 461913
You are Chippy McChipface...

OneTenner

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Whilst not defending the knobthroat, the FTa does have this:

There's only so many electrons available, I didn't feel like wasting any more than neccassary on another of his(?) fantasies - thanks for sacrificing some of yours though :thumleft:

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Another shit thread whinging about moderators.

Most threads of this nature end up in the hole, but as a special treat for my special friend, this one get holed as well.

Poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads